Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Last date: 26th March, 2018
Applicants will be short listed based on their performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test, prior academic performance, and duration of work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview and a Writing Ability Test. The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience / diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness. At the time of interview, candidates will be required to produce letters of approval from their employers, indicating that they are permitted to pursue the programme. Final selection will be made based on the prior academic performance, duration of work experience, quality of work experience, and performance in the interview and the Writing Ability Test.
Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the PGPEM programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
The basic criteria for applying to the programme include:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 50%) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. Bachelor’s degrees from outside India are also eligible, provided their equivalence to accepted degrees is established. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of experience in any industry as on March 31, 2018.
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission. The application fee, if opting to apply with CAT, GMAT or GRE score, is Rs. 1500.
The application form for admission to PGPEM 2018, will be available at http://www.iimb.ac.in/pgpem/admission-2018. Applications to the PGPEM can be submitted from August 17, 2017 to 5:00 p.m. January 15, 2018.
The admission offer will be made to a certain percentage (depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff for the composite score and / or for any factor score) of applicants based on their composite total score. The composite total score is calculated using the multifactor model.
click above to download