Tamil Nadu Open University
School of Special Education and Rehabilitation
Last Date : 05th. November. 2017
The candidates m a y download B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Application – 2018, fill t h e details referring to the B.Ed.Spl.Ed. Prospectus (enclosed) and submit the Application along with copies of relevant certificates and DD for Application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). T h e D D s h o u l d b e drawn in favour of “Tamil Nadu O p e n University” payable at Chennai.
- The candidates residing in the state of Tamilnadu only, are eligible to apply for B.Ed (Spl.Ed).
- The candidates satisfying the eligibility of the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and Tamil Nadu G.O.No.158 are eligible to apply for B.Ed (Spl.Ed).
- The Entrance Examination will be for the duration of 2 hours and for a maximum of 100 Marks with 100 Questions.
- Questions will be of multiple-choice type. Optical Mark Reader (OMR) coding answer sheets will be supplied to the candidates.
- The Question paper for Entrance Examination will be in bilingual i.e., Tamil and English.
- The Valuation of the answer sheets will be done using OMR technology
- The Question Booklet should be returned back to the Invigilator in Examination hall immediately after completing the Entrance Examination. No Question Booklet should be mishandled or taken out by the candidates.
- A copy of Question Booklet can be obtained by the candidates from the University by paying the prescribed fee, once the Entrance Examination is over
The candidates should bring the following Original certificates and Photostat
copies during the Admission Counselling.
- Call Letter
- Entrance Examination Mark Statement (Original)
- Entrance Examination Hall Ticket (Original)
- Admission Forms from www.tnou.ac.in
- Permanent Community Certificate.
The details provided by the candidates for admission shall be accurate based on the original certificates available with them. The candidate is totally responsible for any incorrect information and incorrect percentage of marks such cases shall be summarily rejected.
click above to download
the admission notification