Last Date: June 06 2017
Established in 1882 as University of Punjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan). Panjab University has been Accredited with a CGPA of 3.35 on a four point scale at A Grade valid for a period of 5 years from 25/06/2015. 1st among Universities of India and 38th in Asia, Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2015. Ranked number one University in India and in the bracket 276-300 internationally in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2014-2015 powered by Thomson Reuters. Ranked 39th by the Times Higher Education among BRICS & Emerging Economies. University campus is spread over an area of 550 acres (2.2 km2) in sectors 14 and 25 of the city of Chandigarh.
PU LLB Entrance Exam 2017 for Admission to 3 year LLB Program 2017:
Panjab University has released notification for PU LLB 2017 Entrance Exam. The entrance exam was conducted by the Panjab University Chandigarh for admission to LLB (3 years) Course for the academic year 2017-18
PU LLB 2017 will be held on 25th June 2017 for admission to LLB (3 years) Course in Panjab University. Candidates can check all the details o PU LLB Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details, selection process etc on this page
For Admission to:
Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Panjab University Regional Centre, Muktsar.
UIL, Panjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana.
University Institute of Legal Studies, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B. Professional 3-Year Course) (Semester System)
No. of Seats :
Department of Laws, P.U., Chandigarh (300 Seats)
P.U. Regional Centre, Muktsar (Punjab) (60 Seats)
UIL, PU, Regional Centre, Ludhiana (Punjab) (60 Seats)
UILS, Panjab University Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre, Bajwara, Hoshiarpur (60 Seats)
1. The Fee for PGLAW Entrance Test is Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
2. Class B/C Regular Employee of PU must send the copy of printout of their Entrance Test Form along with Performa for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra, Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-
160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before 02.06.2017 upto 4:00 PM.
3. Only the candidates who have passed or are appearing in the qualifying examination for a particular Course can apply for the Entrance Test.
4. The Entrance Test will be of 100 marks consisting multiple-choice questions, there shall be negative marking for wrong answers i.e. ¼ marks will be deducted for wrong answers and for each correct answer 1 mark is to be awarded.
5. Qualifying an Entrance Test does not entitle a candidate to seek admission in a course. The candidate will have to fill up and submit an online Admission Form at http://onlineadmissions.puchd.ac.in and has to meet the eligibility requirements of the course.
6. The result of the Entrance Test will be available on http://results.puchd.ac.in. No separate Result Card will be issued.
7. The University will publish Merit List of the candidates on the basis of attainment of a minimum of 20% (15% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/PwD) of aggregate of maximum marks in the Entrance Test taken as a whole.
Last Date: 06.06.2017
click above to download