Bharat Institute of Technology
NH-58, Partapur Bypass, Meerut – 250103
0121 – 2440460, 2440472
Job related & General Inquiry : email@example.com
To provide quality education and groom students into confident and competent professionals imbibed with ethical values to successfully meet the challenges of highly competitive environment in global arena.
To spread knowledge in the field of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy and Management in dynamic synchronization with industry so that the students acquire global competency and apply the same in tandem with industry expectations and social aspirations.
The School of Computer Applications established in the year 2002, offers a three year Post-Graduate program in Computer Applications (MCA) for an intake of 90 students. The Program is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University (MTU), Noida, and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. MCA program focuses on the students having following program outcomes:-
- an ability to apply knowledge of mathematical foundations, management principles, computer programming and other principles as it applies to the fields of computer software and hardware,
- an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to organize, analyze, and interpret data,
- an ability to design and construct a hardware and software system, component, or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health & safety, maneuverability, and sustainability,
- an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve moderate hardware and software problems using sound computer engineering principles,
- an understanding of professional, legal, and ethical issues and responsibilities as it pertains to computer applications,
- an ability to effectively communicate technical information in speech, presentation, and in writing,
- the broad education necessary to understand the impact of computing in a global, economic, environmental, and societal a recognition of the need for an ability to engage in lifelong self learning,
- a knowledge of contemporary issues, and
- an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern hardware and software tools necessary for computer applications.
The institute was established in 2001 with four branches of Engineering, namely Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering. Subsequently, Mechanical Engineering , Civil Engineering and Chemical Engineering were added in subsequent years.
The institute has grown by leaps and bounds since then, and boasts of highly qualified faculty and good infrastructure. The institute is one of the first in the entire region to have alliances with some of the best known companies of the world. The institute is known for its discipline and much appreciated conducive learning environment.
The institute has adopted the international guidelines of engineering education (Washington Accord) and has introduced Non Credit Courses in the curriculum to bridge the gaps in the curriculum and to impart knowledge on latest technologies & tools.
We at BIT have a strong conviction that training is an ongoing process & never ends & so, Soft Skills Training & Aptitude Enhancement Trainings are embedded into the academic curriculum. First year of each stream is devoted to English basics, so as to build up a foundation for further growth in the process.
Outcomes of the Training process at various levels
Principles & Practice of Management
Economics for Managers
Accounting & Financial Analysis
Computer Concepts & Managerial Applications
Human Resources Management
Management Accounting & Control
Production & Operations Management
B.Pharm.Bachelor of Pharmacy
M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy)
Institute is having facilities for Ph.D. work for students and teaching staff.
Our Institute is an Approved Ph.D research centre of U.P.Technical University ,Lucknow.
At present a total number of 08 students and faculty are pursuing PhD.
Education plays a vital role in the development of any nation. Therefore, there is a premium on both quantity (increased access) and quality (relevance and excellence of academics programs offered) of higher education. Like in any other domain, the method to improve quality remains the same that is, finding and recognizing new needs and satisfying them with products and services of international standards. NBA has been set up to help all participating Institutions assess their performance vis-à-vis set parameters.
NBA accreditation is a quality assurance scheme for higher technical education. It is open to all programmes run by the Institutions in Engineering and Technology, Management, Architecture, Pharmacy, Hotel management and Catering Technology, Town and Country Planning, Applied Arts and Crafts in India which provide technical education to students.
Accreditation is a process of quality assurance and improvement, whereby a program in an approved Institution is critically appraised to verify that the Institution or the program continues to meet and exceed the norms and standards prescribed by AICTE from time to time. Accreditation does not seek to replace the system of award of degrees and diplomas by the Universities/autonomous Institutions. But, accreditation provides quality assurance that the academic aims and objectives of the Institution are honestly pursued and effectively achieved by the resources currently available, and that the Institution has demonstrated capabilities of ensuring effectiveness of the educational program(s), over the validity period of accreditation.