Malla Reddy Institute of Engineering & Technology
Maisammaguda (Hamlet), Gundlapochampally (Village),
Near Dhulapally, Medchal (Mandal),
Rangareddy District, Secunderabad – 500 014
MRIET is an abode to learn and help students in expanding their horizon of learning and understanding. MRIET over the years has evolved as a connecting thread between the students and the industry. We strongly believe that it is only the ATTITUDE of a person which determines his ALTITUTE in life, with this belief we focus on the overall development of a student by providing him personal counseling sessions, sports, Campus Recruitment Training, Special classes during examinations, personality development sessions, and projects and finally place them in top organizations. MRIET ranks best among engineering colleges where young aspirantsâ€™ dreams are accomplished. This is the one of the constituent colleges of MRGI which is permanently affiliated to JNTUH, approved by AICTE New Delhi and is reinforced by MRES. The College offers Engineering courses (B.Tech.) in ECE, CSE, EEE, and IT disciplines and Post Graduate (M.Tech.) courses in ECE, CSE and specializations in addition to MBA program. The College is placed at a serene location which fosters favorable atmosphere to impart quality education. The college was established in the year 2007 with a vision to provide quality education and has been working towards shaping successful careers of young engineers. MRIET is an institute that believes in the holistic development of a student by imparting pragmatic knowledge. The college aims at guiding, training and motivating the students to accomplish their dreams. We believe that education is not only teaching and learning, but also a constant development process of an individual.
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronic & Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Humanities & Sciences
Masters Of Bussiness Adminstration
Recognizing the role of library & information Centre services is to provide comprehensive resources and services in support of the research, teaching, and learning needs of the Users community and meeting the requirements of MRIET’s academic & research programmers, Library has adequate number of information resources to satisfy the information need of learning resource center users. It is considered one of the most resourceful centers in twin cities since it caters to the current educational need on a wide scale. The institute has a Large Area of a library which is spacious and voluminous enough to accommodate more than 25058 volumes of books and 3718 Titles . It has a modern infrastructure with a reading capacity of 200 students .It has subscribed for useful online journals of IEEE, J-Gate and Delnet and 120 Indian Journals & Magazines in print.
Sports and Fitness :
Sports & Fitness:
LAND MARKS ACHIEVED BY THE STUDENTS IN THE AREA OF SPORTS AND GAMES DURING THE YEAR 2015-16.
1. Mr UJWAL KUMAR SINGH of B Tech 4th year EEE secured BRONZE medal in the JNTHU Central Zone Athletic Championships, conducted by St Martin’s college during March 2015.
2. Mr Ujwal Kumar Singh, secured 1st place in Athletics, Long Jump and 2nd place in Triple Jump in the TS Level Athletics Championships conducted at Warangal during DEC2015.
3. Mr Ujwal Kumar Singh, was selected to represent TS Athletics team, for the Inter -state meet at Visakhapatnam, AP.
A fleet of 150 college buses ply from all routes of Hyderabad & Secunderabad provided by the college for comfortable and easy commuting.
Additionally several APSRTC buses (Route no 227 & 229) also ply on the route leading to the college.
To assist students to accomplish high milestones in their careers through holistic counseling, training and evaluation.
To achieve high placements every academic year and pioneer in training and placements activities.
1. To endow with career counseling to the final year students to facilitate them to choose from various career options accessible.
2. To educate the students in Aptitude, Technical and Interview skills to prepare them for On Campus and Off Campus Placement Drives.
3. To conduct personality development programs for the students which will transform their interpersonal skills, presentation skills, confidence, stress and anger management and etiquette.
4. To encourage industry experts to conduct both technical and non technical workshop for the students to enhance institute industry interaction
5. To organize internship for students in industries to assist them to gain practical knowledge.
6. To arrange placement drives and coordinate the recruiters through pre placement talks, interview rounds and brand building.
7. To regularly conduct student related activities like debates, discussions, mock interviews, dramas, technical and non technical quizzes through student clubs.
8. To periodically assist departments in conducting events like E-Day, Annual Day, Graduation Day and Etc.
9. To develop and execute Faculty Development Programs for Teaching Staff on training pedagogy.
Humanities and Science:
Welcome to the Humanities and Science Department of Malla Reddy Institute of Engineering and Technology. It is an honor to address you on behalf of the department and convey this message on behalf of the department. As a part of one of the most reputed educational institutions, we are responsible for providing the best educational space that promises uncompromising infrastructure and challenging research atmosphere. The department has been committed to devise innovative programs that assure the overall development of the student community, equipping them with the advancements in the field of science. Our duty is extended to preparing them for the upcoming challenges, diverse workspace, and social responsibility. We have been formulating and improvising strategies that ensure the quality of education which in turn produces the best generation engineers who are ethically strong and morally responsible. The department along with our academic and teaching staffs promises not to spare any chance of improvisation. It’s a privilege to contribute my best to the institution from the chair of HOD with the cooperation of my colleagues.