H.R.Institute of Pharmacy
Address – 7th Km. Stone, Delhi-Meerut Road, Morta, Ghaziabad
Reception – 0120-2679173, 75, 79, 2679089, 2962477
Telefax – 0120-2679179
Faculty of Pharmacy formerly known as H.R. Institute of Pharmacy was established in the year 2006. Faculty of Pharmacy is affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh and is approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi & Pharmacy Council of India.
Sprawling campus spanning about 25 acres with excellent infrastructure with Modern classrooms with OHP, LCD projectors, AV systems.
- High Intellectual Capital.
- State of art labs & workshop.
- Modern in-campus separate hostels for boys & girls with 24*7 Wi-Fi internet connectivity.
- Modern Gym.
- 24 hours power & water supply.
- Only Institute having world class ½ Olympic size Swimming pool.
- 24 hours ATM in the campus, Excellent Cafe.
- All round extracurricular activities, Annual NECTAR, Tech-Vaganza, Ambrosia celebrations.
- Modern Professional Communication Lab to improve communication skills of the students.
- Personality Development Programmes.
- Regular Seminars/Workshops.
- Well- Stocked computerized library, digital library, E-Journals’.
- More than 1000 Networked Computer Centre with 24*7 high speed internet connectivity.
- Medical facility for hostlers.
- Strong Training & Placement cell.
- Mega Job fairs organized every year.
- Publication of HRGI Spectrum, HR Journal of Management, HRGI Journal of Research and HRGI Chronicler.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Eligibility for admission in M.Pharm:
Candidates who have passed B.Pharm from any recognized University are eligible to get admission in M.Pharm. This is however subject to policy/G.O of the State Government/UPTU.
Eligibility of B.Pharm IInd Year (Lateral Entry):
Candidates who have passed 2 years diploma in Pharmacy from an Institution located in U.P. are eligible for admission to second year of B.Pharm. This is however subject to policy/G.O of the State Government/UPTU.
H.R. Institute of Pharmacy, Ghaziabad organized a seminar on Pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory Affairs on 8th March 2014.The seminar was attended by more than 200 delegates and students from different parts of U.P., Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi. The chief Guest of the seminar Prof. (Dr.) S.A. Khan graced the occasion with his inspiring thought and also shared his valuable knowledge about Pharmaceutical Drug Regulatory affairs, Intellectual property right and Patent.
Prof. (Dr.) R.K. Khar, Principal , B.S. Anagpuria Institute Faridabad, Dr. Faranjalis , Jamia Hamdard, Delhi were present on the occasion. The Programme began with the lighting of lamp and an invocation to Goddess Saraswati. Er. Anil Aggarwal B.E. FIE (I) Chairman HRGI welcomed the chief Guest, delegate and the students. There after,Prof. Dr. H.S. Lamba, Director , H.R. Institute of Pharmacy, welcomed and addressed the gathering. Dr. V.K. Jain D G , HRGI also welcomed the chief guest and the delegates. The scientific session was held after the inauguration of the seminar. The scientific session was followed by poster presentation. The student and delegates presented their poster.on different topics- Drug Regulatory Affairs, Pharmaceutics NDDS., CADD & QSAR., Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance. In the poster session , Group of students from various Pharmacy Institute participated in which HRIP,TIPER, K.N.MIPER etc. were awarded the I,II and III prize.