Government Of Kerala
Office Of The Commissioner For Entrance Examinatoins
Last date: 12th October, 2017
Applications are invited for the Entrance Examination for admission to B Pharm Course [through Lateral Entry] for the year, 2017 in the Government and Private Self financing Colleges.
Eligibility for Admission :
- Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian citizen of Kerala origin.
- Academic qualifications: Candidates should have studied Diploma in Pharmacy (UnderEducation Regulations 1991 of Pharmacy Council of India) in an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India and have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy examination conducted by the State Board of D Pharm Examinations or equivalent with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for the D. Pharm part I and D. Pharm II Examinations.
- Age: There is no upper age limit for admission to the course.
Submission of Applications and Application Fee:
B.Pharm (Lateral entry) course 2017 can apply in the Online application form available from 04.10.2017 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at Head /Sub post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents. No need to send printout of the application or any documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates/Documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
- Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to B.Pharm (Lateral entry) course 2017 available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
click above to download
the admission notification