K.R.S. Group of Institutions
Approved by: AICTE, Ministry of HRD (Govt. of India)/Govt. of Uttar Pradesh,
Affiliated to: Gautam Buddha Technical University,
Campus: Ballipur, Nawabganj, Gonda. (U.P.) [INDIA]
+91-8948898989, +91-8869909009, +91-9919919914
The society, “Bairam Singh Smarak BIC Samiti” came into existence in the year 2004 and got registered under the Societies Act, 1860. The society wishes to establish institutions in the field of Technical, Medical and Management Education, wherein, the students can focus on value based learning system on “Total Quality Education”. The main objective of the society is to establish various technical institutions to produce highly skilled professionals, engineers, technocrats, medicos and management experts to shoulder the growing responsibility of the nation.
Graduate Programme in Pharmacy:
Postgraduate Programme in Management :
The Institute has got approval from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi to run the above courses and has been affiliated to G.B. Technical University for conducting the above programmes as per the norms laid down by the University.
The students seeking admission in these courses are required to appear for Uttar Pradesh State Engineering/Management Admission Test conducted by G.B. Technical University.
Apart from the admission from above procedure the Institution has got a certain management quota for direct admissions to the eligible candidates.
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)
1. The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a board/university duly recognized with PCM/PCB stream.
2. The candidate must have appeared in UPSEE conducted by G.B. Technical University or as per AICTE/GBTU Norms..
2) Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
1. The candidate must have passed graduation/equivalent examination from a university duly recognized by GBTU.
2. The candidate must have appeared in UPSEE conducted by G.B. Technical University or as per AICTE/UPTU Norms.
The laboratories have latest equipments to provide the students the most up-to-date knowledge.
Computer Centre: The Institute has a computer centre with latest configuration and networked for imparting software and hardware skills to the students using latest software tools.
Teaching to this Institute means imparting knowledge to the students by following a procedural oriented learning process. This institute provides well equipped, well ventilated, Class rooms which shall impart knowledge to the booming professionals.
Institute has well equipped library with more than 3000 books, journals (national as well as international), magazines etc. alongwith sufficient numbers of encyclopedia, special collections and multimedia materials.
There are independent hostels for boys and girls in the campus. They are fully equipped with all necessary facilities. The support system consists of dedicated wardens. The food is tasted for quality by the college staff and management randomly. Medical/Hospital facilities are readily available in case of an emergency.
Seminar hall with multimedia projector/video conferencing and teaching facility for exposure.
The college has its own Medical office to take care of the student’s immediate health needs. The doctor runs various health programmes at regular intervals, These includes:
1. Routine Medical check up to students and staff members.
2. Organizing Pathology Camps, Vaccination camps, Dental Check up and Blood donation Camps.
3. Hospital facility is available nearby the College Campus.
4. Yoga and Physical Fitness Camps.
5. Emergency medication.