Babarpur, Sikandra, Agra
8A/1AB, Lawyer’s Colony, Bye Pass Road, Agra
Phone No – 0562-2530147, 2530146, 6499094, 6499093
M.D. college has been established at Agra in the year 2002 by Sri Madhodas Memorial Shikshan Sanstha. It has effective contribution to provide Indian education with young, enthusiastic teachers and managers. M.D COLLEGE is a place to pursue knowledge beyond traditional boundaries. You will encounter that attitude all around our campus, in education and in management.
An institute initiated to impart quality education to the youth while equipping them with knowledge and skills which would enable them to leave their individual marks in the changing scenario. M.D college strives to create a niche of talented professionals who make meaningful contributions to global environment. Offering academic programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels .
A world-class institution of higher learning renowned for its excellence in knowledge and wisdom and for its commitment to the holistic development of the individual and society.
To provide quality education for the industrial and socio-economic development with its diverse cultures through relevant programs in instruction, research, extension, and community involvement and to Evolve competent leaders through holistic and contemporary learning experience.
• To provide the students the complete knowledge in the stream of business management & education to achieve
• To keep the student abreast of all development to make them successful in every field.
• To impart quality education with the help of various modern technologies.
• Uplifting the spirit of social awareness in the students.
About The institute:
The institute is career oriented & premier Institute for the students who want to establish themselves robustly in the field of education & management.
The institute is providing environment for continuously developing innovative ways to students for their bright future by keeping them abreast of all development in their fields.
• Architecturally Designed Building & fascinating landscape.
• Total build up area of 20,000 sq.feet on land 9000 sq.meter.
• State-of -art laboratories equipped with latest & sophisticated equipment.
• Language labs , to improve communication, skill & personality development.
• Libraries with Journals & Magazines.
• Unique open air theater.
• A roof too theater (Proposed)
• Tutor system to maintain close relationship with students & parents.
• Use of LCD & OHP to support regular classroom teaching.
• Scientifically designed orientation Programmes for focusing on developmnt of individual student.
• Fully dedicated training & Placement cell : High Placement Ratio.
• Exposure to students through Industry visits and Event Management Programmmes.
• Biggest fleet of Swaraj Mazada buses operating of all cornersof Agra.
• The living pattern & leaning processes are based on scientifically designed parameters.
• Computer lab, Tutorial rooms, Gym, Lecture Halls , Provisional store, STD/ PCO., Canteen & library.
• Cross ventilated, Fully furnished rooms.
• Strict discipline, personal attention & 24 hours security.
• Six books issued for one session / semester for book bank.
• Guest room for parents.
• Fortnight visit by Doctor.
• Vehicle available for 24 hours for emergency purpose.
• Games & audio visual facilities and regular personality development programmes
• Library books to mentors under nucleus library system.
Different co-curricular activities are conducted in college. Some committees are formed in college to conduct such activates smoothly.
To develop innate powers and skills in the field of art, music, drama, literary and provide opportunity to express themselves.
We provide community services by students to update the local people about the current issues and awareness. Community services like free medical checkup, Blood Donation camp, awareness rallies , Nukkar Natak and NSS camps are conducted by our college.
Scout Guide camp:
To generate the feeling of nationality, prosperity, responsibility, duty, service and co-operation, scout guide camp is organized .
To generate the team spirit, sense of being, enthusiasm and co-operation among the students, different college level and inter-college level sports competition are conducted.
Library helps in providing base for wider knowledge for subject content as well as general issues which help in increasing the reading skills among students.
our College organizes various educational, Industrial and recreational tours.
Rules & Regulations:
Following rules and regulations are to be strictly followed by students:
Conduct of Discipline-
The College administration will enforce discipline. Students are required to distinguish themselves by maintaining exemplary conduct towards other fellow students, faculty and the college staff. A student found lacking in pleasant behavior and notorious in the class rooms or in the campus. Premises will be given a strict warning, nevertheless if the students still fails to show improvement and does not maintain an excellent moral character or behavior then his/her name will be struck of the college rolls.
Daily Routine of college-
College Starts with morning prayer. Every Students is supposed to attend morning prayer. Morning prayer is also followed by thought presentation and new reading. Every Student has to participate in these activity compulsory.
Our students are required to possess a valid I.D. card. These I.Cards are required to enter the campus, class room and labs.
Dress (properly tucked in) and dress shoes with socks are required for boys and girls. T-shirts (without collar) patched or ragged jeans, joggers and salwar kamiz are not allowed in campus. Female students should be decently attired flashy clothes, jeans, excessive jewelry, pazebs etc are not allowed.
Mobile phones are strictly prohibited in class rooms. In case any emergency students are allowed the college phones.
Any one found cheating or using any unfair means in any examination will get “F”- grade in course. Students involved in more then one cheating case will be expelled as per as university norms.
Time Limit for course completion-
From the date of first day of college all degree courses must be successfully compiled within time bound. Any change in the time limit by university will be followed.
Ragging-Ragging is strictly prohibited in the college. Any candidate found indulge in ragging activities then fine of Rs. 10,000/- will be charged with a suspension of
one week from the college premises.
90% Attendance is compulsory for all courses. In case of short attendance student will not be permitted for exams.