M. S. Engineering College
Navarathna Agrahara,Sadahalli P.O.,
Off Bengaluru International Airport,
Bengaluru – 562 110,
M. S. Engineering College is a Bengaluru based Engineering College promoted by M. S. Educational Trust. The college offers quality Education to students to achieve their goals of becoming much sought after professionals. Spread over an area of 25 acres, M. S. Engineering College is equipped with the best of infrastructure and has highly accomplished professionals who form part of the teaching and the administrative staff.
All Programmes offered by M. S. Engineering College are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), an apex body of the Government of India. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. (VTU), Karnataka. The college is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
The College is situated near Yelahanka, one of Bengaluru City’s fastest growing area and 5 kms before the new International Airport,Bengaluru. Constructed in an area of 25 acres, the college provides the right ambiance that is required for advanced education – close enough to the city but far from its bustle! The college provides comprehensive facilities that are spread across several capacious blocks, all provided with state-of-the-art equipment’s.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- Machine Design
The College Library is a gateway to a world of Information. The Staff and students have unlimited access to a wealth of Information found in resources like books, magazines, Journals, Hand Books, Annual reports and the Internet. In addition, the library offers specious seating arrangements and a calm ambiance for learning.
Games & sports:
A expert Physical Education Director heads the department. The students are encouraged to choose any game of their interest & adequate coaching for the same will be given by the respective coaches.For the overall development of the students indoor & outdoor sports facilities are also provided.
Outdoor Sports like Basket Ball, Volley Ball, and Hand Ball etc.
Indoor Sports like Table Tennis, Carrom, gymnasium, and Chess etc
Fitness & Yoga Center:
Full Time Fitness officers are available in the Campus to take care of students.
Mr. Amaranth T. M.
For Students to stay Fit and Healthy, College is equipped with Gym and Fitness centre facilities-Treadmill and more of the latest fitness equipment.
The Central Gym for men is equipped with Body Building Equipment’s.
All Gyms and Fitness centers are open both in the Morning and Evening hours.
The College has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls and is equipped with all modern amenities.
Boy’s hostel is located in the campus. The hostel rooms are very spacious & well furnished. The hostel has a Intake capacity of 300 students. The hostel has been monitored by Security personnel 24/7.Warden & some Senior Faculty Members reside on campus A Senior Medical Practitioner is available on campus 24/7 to render medical help to the students.
Girl’s hostel is located in the campus. The hostel rooms are very spacious & well furnished. The hostel has a Intake capacity of 100 students. The hostel has been monitored by Security personnel 24/7.Warden & some Senior Faculty Members reside on campus A Senior Medical Practitioner is available on campus 24/7 to render medical help to the students.
The College has a well scheduled transport system. We operate 20 buses from different parts of Bangalore. About 1500 Students and 150 staff have been using the facility. In addition to the regular buses, one shuttle service bus has been provided from Sadahalli Gate to College and back, free of cost to help the students to reach on time.
Congratulations to all the concerned Staff for their continuous efforts and thanks to Administration and management for all the support.
A well furnished auditorium which can accommodate more than 300 students. The auditorium is routinely used for guest lectures, technical seminars, pre-placement training and extra-curricular activities.
Objectives of Training and Placement Cell (TAPC)
The Training & Placement Cell at MSEC aims to inculcate among students, the skills required by the industry. The training is a combination of learning and executing. Training for the students start right from the 1st Semester of their course, which includes Aptitude, Technical and Soft Skills. A separate curriculum is designed for training, as per the students’ needs. Experts from various sectors are invited to the campus to interact with students and keep them updated about the recent trends in the industry.
The Objectives of TAPC are:
- To assist students in streamlining their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- To upgrade the students’ skills as per the expectations of the industry and to provide resources and conduct activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To establish state of the art in-house training facility for honing the skills of the students.
- To work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/Summer Training/internship programs.
- To assist in the placement of students in different companies, for summer internship after the sixth semester.
- To organize Campus Interviews and assist in the placement of final year students in Corporate, Industries and Business house of rebutting & identifying suitable potential employers.
- To take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
- To make MSEC the favorite destination for all Industries.
- To strive towards 100% placements.