Maa Kankeshwari Devi Institute of Technology,
“keshav dham”, Survey No. 51/2 ,
Near Naranpar , nursery, Gujarat
Kankeshwari Institute of Technology is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the State Government. It is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University(GTU).
The departments is well equipped with laboratories like Fluid Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Dynamics of Machinery, Production Technology, Material Technology, Machine Design, Refrigeration & Air-conditioning and Metrology to meet the demands of well-trained and professionally sound mechanical engineers.
Well developed library, computer center along with state of art infrastructure in all departments.
Computer Science & Engineering:
The Computer Engineering department aims to provide a bridge between the latest Technology and the student’s eagerness to acquire the knowledge. Our engineering program equips our students to be competitive, to succeed in their profession, and to contribute to society.
We firmly believe in the doctrine that students should be a part of the ever-expanding technology and so they should be aware of the recent advancements.
In the IT sector, demand for skilled professionals is on the rise again and the industry needs well-trained Engineers. The department ensures providing a better IT Infrastructure to its students so as to build their IT Skills and make them competent in the IT Sector. This is achieved through a very well appointed computer lab.
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
Electronics & Communication (EC) branch is formed to meet the engineering manpower requirement in the emerging fields of Communication & Electronics. The course curriculum has been so designed as to meet the industrial needs. In tune with the above objective, the syllabus features core courses like Analog & Digital Electronics, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers, Embedded systems, DSP Architectures and Systems, VLSI, Industrial Electronics, Computer Networks, Microwave Components and Circuits, Analog and Digital Communication, Satellite Communication etc. giving a balanced coverage of the theory and practical.
The analog and digital electronics circuits have grown enormously in complexity and functionality in this IT age. To cope up with this trend, knowledge and experience on the use of CAD (Computer Aided Design) automation tools have become mandatory. With this view point dedicated computer laboratory facility will be provided with latest industry standard CAD tools. VLSI design laboratory with FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) and ASIC (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) chip design CAD tools, MATLAB, SPICE, PCB design tools etc. are the tools to be used in various laboratories.
- To impart Curricular and Co-curricular knowledge and skills in emerging technology to the students.
- To guide students in soft skills.
- To upgrade the labs with the current technology.
- To organize training programs / workshops for upgrading staff and student performance.
- To strengthen Industry-Institute Interaction.
- To prepare students as employment ready
Chemical Engineering applies the natural (or experimental) sciences (e.g. chemistry and physics) and life sciences (e.g. biology, microbiology and biochemistry) together with mathematics and economics to produce, transform, transport, and properly use chemicals, materials and energy. It essentially deals with the engineering of chemicals, energy and the processes that create and/or convert them.
Modern chemical engineers are concerned with processes that convert raw-materials or (cheap) chemicals into more useful or valuable forms. In addition, they are also concerned with pioneering valuable materials and related techniques – which are often essential to related fields such as nanotechnology, fuel cells and bioengineering. Within chemical engineering, two broad subgroups include design, manufacture, and operation of plants and machinery in industrial chemical and related processes (“chemical process engineers”) and development of new or adapted substances for products ranging from foods and beverages to cosmetics to cleaners to pharmaceutical ingredients, among many other products (“chemical product engineers”).
Mechanical Engineering :
Mechanical engineering is a diverse subject that derives its breadth from the need to design and manufacture everything from small individual parts and devices (e.g., microscale sensors and inkjet printer nozzles) to large systems (e.g., spacecraft and machine tools). The role of a mechanical engineer is to take a product from an idea to the marketplace. So the educational objective of the Mechanical Engineering department is to produce the engineers who have:
A well-built foundation of mathematical, scientific and mechanical engineering knowledge and are equipped with problem solving and design, teamwork, and communication skills that will serve them throughout their careers.
The ability to work professionally in design, thermal and production areas .
Have the ability to successfully pursue advanced studies in mechanical engineering; in related technical areas and in other professional fields .
- A civil engineer plays a key role in our regular life.
- The role of civil engineers is carry out the analysis of problems and solutions, planning, coordination, calculation, direction and other activities concerning dams, bidges, irrigation systems, water supplies, harbors, airports, railways, and roads. Civil Engineers also work on urban, rural, industrial and environmental drainage and topographic and geodesic, astronomic tasks.
- Library is fully computerized with using SOUL software . All in house activities like circulation, cataloguing, serial control, OPAC etc. are being done with the use of software. Barcode reader and software helps to make entire house keeping activities very fast and accurate.
- There are various books that are the sources of information about different subjects. They include Encyclopaedias, Dictionaries, Guides, Data books, Handbooks etc.
- Book bank facility is provided to the students of all the braches. A set of book is given to the students as per syllabus for whole semester as per rule.
- The goal of the class this week was first to figure out what you should say and do in the first class to motivate learning, personalize the class for each student, and establish expectations.
- The class room have natural environment.
- We also provides Projector facility for live Demonstration.And also provide E-learning Facility.
- Each class have CCTV Camera for Discipline and Security Purpose.
- For the convenience of its students, accommodation in the hostels, on a shared basis, with clean and hygienic dining facilities can be provided by the Institute’s campus separately for both boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are spacious, well ventilated and are located within walking distanced from the Institute. All the hostel rooms are fully furnished with beds, study tables, chairs and inbuilt cupboards/saprate cupboards and are equipped with ceiling fans and lights.
- Besides, the Hostels consists of a common dining hall, a common recreation room with a T.V, an intercom (incoming) in each room, a kitchen cum pantry, common bathrooms and individual lockers.
- Using of college transport is not compulsory and only those students who agree to abide by the transport rules of the college are advised to use the college transport.
- The pickup point should be written in the transportation form.
- If a student is applying for a bus pass, fee for a semester/year will be charged.
- The transport fee should be paid in the beginning of the semester/year and the fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Students need Refreshment during education session. So we provides Canteen facility .
- Canteen provides Healthy Food. and also provides table & chair facility for having snake conformity.
- With the large menu items of Food they always ready for Service.
- Sport very helpful in our health.Our college organize Sport events to develop sport skills in student.
- It also gives relax & enjoy time for students.
- Here , we organize many tournaments like Cricket , Football , Basketball ,Tennis ,Badminton etc.
- And also distribute toffees for winner to appreciate them
- To prepare students for aptitude and other competitive examinations/tests like GATE, GRE, IAS, etc.
- To train students in such areas as PI, GD, Soft-skills, Life-long-learning, communication skills, negotiations.
- To guide students for CVs, a Unique Selling Proposition(USP), team building, interpersonal relationships, leadership, career counselling and career mapping etc.
- To organize industry expertÂ´s talks, IPD programs, and need-based add-on programs for students/faculty/Industry personnel.
- Liaison and cordial relations with such bodies as Local/State/Central Government, local and other industrial houses, T & P Cells, R & D organizations, etc.
- To provide necessary arrangements for conduct of placement tests/interviews with excellent hospitality to company’s officers visiting the College for Campus Placement.
- To organize training programs for personal effectiveness of girl students.