The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is the Doctoral Programme of XLRI, Jamshedpur. The FPM is a full-time, residential programme that trains prospective scholars to become highly skilled and innovative researchers, management thinkers and teachers in various aspects of management. It primarily aims at preparing students for careers as faculty members at premier academic institutions and for position outside academics requiring advanced research and analytical capabilities.
ELIGIBLITY & ADMISSION PROCESS:
- Candidates may choose to appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 which will be conducted on Sunday, January 7th, 2018.
- Candidates may submit UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE results/scores taken during the last two years. Such candidates will be exempted from appearing in XL-RAPT.
- Candidates who have done their PGP or one year full time GMP/PGPX/Executive PGP from XLRI, any of the IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, XIM Bhubaneswar, IRMA, SP Jain, School of Management of IITs, NITs, TIFR, TISS, ISI and other comparable institutes, with a CQPI of at least 6.00/8.00 or equivalent will also be exempted from appearing in the XAT.
- have an MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or One Year full-time residential programme in Management (with 60% marks). Candidates from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
- be currently employed in a full-time job.
- have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/teaching/research experience as on March 31, 2018.
- Course work for studying the prescribed courses as listed in the curriculum design. This would be fulfilled through 4 campus visits of 20 days’ duration each, spread over a period of 24 months.
- Comprehensive qualifying examination after the successful completion of course work.
- Thesis phase after the successful completion of comprehensive examination.
The Executive FPM (EFPM) is a non-residential, Doctoral Programme that has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working executives/ managers/ faculty members/ researchers.
click above to download