Last Date:12th Deceber, 2018
ICFAI Business School
Since its inception in 1995, IBS has been one of the best B-Schools in the country, providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. At IBS, we offer innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development. 100% case-based learning is unique to IBS. IBS transforms its students into leaders of the future.
2 year Management Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension
- GMAT®/CAT/NMAT by GMACTM scores from 2015 onwards are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2017.
- MBA program offered by IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur.
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru,
Candidates who have qualified based on scores of IBSAT2017/GMAT®/CAT/NMAT by GMACTM are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2018. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses
click above to download