North Maharashtra University,
P. O. Box No. 80,
Jalgaon – 425001 (Maharashtra) India
The North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon, established on 15th August, 1990 under the Maharashtra Universities Act, XXIX of 1989, started its academic and administrative functioning from the academic year 1991-92. Within the span of 3 years, the University is recognized under section 2 (f) in 1991 and 12 (B) in 1994 under the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956. The jurisdiction of the University is extended over three districts i.e. Jalgaon, Dhule and Nandurbar, a pre-dominantly tribal and rural area of Khandesh region. The University has opened it’s doors of higher education to mostly “first generation learners” of this area. Access, equity and academic excellence are the thrust areas of the University’s educational endeavor. Presently, Prof. P. P. Patil is the Vice-Chancellor. Following Vice-Chancellors have successfully shouldered the responsibility of the University in the past.
North Maharashtra University (NMU) notifies PGCET 2017:
Admission to the following courses:
NMU PGCET 2017 Application Procedure:
The candidate interested in applying for Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to M.M.S. (Management), M.M.S. (Computer Management) Course(s) in Affiliated Colleges are advised to note the following and then click on the Apply-Online button given at the bottom:
- To view the detailed information Brochure click here. Please Read the Information Brochure carefully before proceeding for the online submission.
- The applicant should draw a D.D. on any Nationalized Bank of amount Rs. 300/- in favour of the Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon. before proceeding for filling Online Application Form. It is mandatory to have D.D. before proceeding for online application form submission.
- Candidate should enclose the attested photocopies of H.S.C. Marksheet, Caste Certificate (if applicalble), Non Creamy Layer (if applicalble) and D.D. in original along with the hard copy of application form.
- Candidate should fill-up the Online Application Form as per the given instructions and take print out of the Application Form, attach the mentioned documents(attested photo copies) along with D.D. and submit it to the nearest ARC Centers listed above .
- Last date for filling Online Application Form is 24th June 2017 and last date for submitting the hard copy of the printed form along with D.D. and necessary documents to the nearest ARC center is 26th June 2017. If hard copy along with D.D. and other necessary documents is not received on or before the last date, your registration will be treated as cancelled
- Database record plus printed hard copy generated by the system will only be used for verification of application. Mere computer generated hard copy will not be valid for application to the common entrance test. Submission of the printed hard copy of the Application Form to the nearest ARC center and collecting the acknowledgment slip is compulsory.
Last Date: 24.06.2017
click above to download
click above to download