Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Last date: 15th February, 2017
After the applications are submitted, an IIMB faculty committee reviews all applications along with the Statement of Purpose and shortlists candidates based on various criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview. The interview panel will consist of two faculty members of IIMB and an IIMB alumnus. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance, on the basis of quality of experience / diversity, leadership qualities, social sensitivities, and multi-facetedness. A multi-factor admission model is used for EPGP admissions. These factors include academic track record, GMAT/GRE scores, quality of experience and performance in the interview & writing ability test etc.
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience after completion of graduation (as on March 31, 2018)
Documents to be uploaded :
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- Work Experience letters / Payslips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
- If you wish to identify as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
The Admission offer will be made to a certain percentage (depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff for the composite score and / or for any factor score) of applicants in the merit list based on their composite total score. IIMB strongly encourages applications from candidates of socially backward communities (SC, ST, NC-OBC) as well as Persons With Disabilities.
click above to download