Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda,
Andhra Pradesh, India
The origin of GITAM Institute of Management(GIM) dates back to 1988. The institute was then known as College of Management Studies(CMS) established under GITAM Society as private college affiliated to Andhra University with programs in Master of Business Administration(MBA) and Bachelor of Business Management(BBM). CMS was the first college in India to offer three year bachelor degree in Management. With determination to strive forward for holistic growth and imparting quality management education, today GIM grew from two programs, 90 students and 7 faculty members, to 800 students, 44 fulltime faculty and offering more than ten programs, diplomas and certificates. Beginning with an avowed commitment to quality management education, GIM evolved through pioneering, innovative and career-focused extra-curricular programs, that earned laurels at the forefront of professional management education and research. GIM is well-known for the scholarly contribution of its faculty, the caliber of its students, the consistent success of its alumni and the visibility and impact of its research. The commitment to become a global leader in management education is an integral part of GIM’s vision
Gitam Science Admission Test:
UG & PG Programme for the academic year 2017-18
B C A (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
B E M (Bachelor of Environmental Mgmt.)
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
M.Sc. Applied Mathematics M.Sc. Environmental Science
M.Sc. Biochemistry M.Sc. Food Science & Technology
M.Sc. Bioinformatics M.Sc. Microbiology
M.Sc. Biotechnology M.Sc. Physics
MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
M.Sc. Electronics Science
- Candidates seeking admission to various M.Sc. programmes of GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM University are required to appear for GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT – 2017) to be held at various centres in Andhra Pradesh and other parts of India. Admission is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test.
- Requirement for admission to all science programmes is a minimum aggregate of 50% or second division marks in group (optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for the final examinations in 2017 are also eligible
How to Apply:
- Applications can be downloaded from GITAM website www.gitam.edu.
- Applications can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs. 300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request by post will be accepted till 15th April 2017. The test fee for Five year Integrated M.Sc. Chemistry sponsored by Laurus Labs is Rs. 500.
- Candidates appearing for more than one test need to submit separate application along with the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- for each test.
Filled in applications along with attested copies of the following certificates and the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- or Rs. 500 as the case may be should reach The Principal, GITAM Institute of Science, GITAM UNIVERSITY, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam-530 045, A.P., India on or before 25.04.2017
1. Date of Birth extract of SSC / ICSE/CBSE / Matriculation certificate
2. Degree / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying degree examination in the case of
candidates appearing for PG programmes. Intermediate / 10 +2 certificate in the case of
candidates appearing for UG programmes
3. Caste Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming reservation under SC/ST
4. Medical Certificate issued by appropriate authority for claiming under PH category
click above to download