Bharathidasan Institute of Management
In August 1984 Bharat Ratna Shri. C.Subramanian along with Prof.P.S.Mani Sundaram the Vice-Chancellor of Bharathidasan University chaired a meeting of leading academicians and Industrialists and an idea was born.
A twentieth century Tamil poet, Bharathidasan was born in Puducherry (earlier Pondicherry) as Subburathinam. He was deeply influenced by the Tamil poet and freedom fighter, Mahakavi Subramania Bharathi, who mentored him and hence named himself Bharathidasan. A participant in the Indian independence movement, he opposed the British and the French. He was imprisoned for voicing his views against the French Government that was ruling Pondicherry at that time
- Excellent core faculty supported by eminent visiting faculty from corporate sector.
- Computer center with 76 mbps dedicated Internet facility, accessible round-the-clock, with wi-fi connectivity in the campus and hostel.
- Air Conditioned Library equipped with many online databases and 1100 online journals including Harvard Business Review.
- Up-to-date curriculum in tune with latest Industry requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2018.
- CAT 2017 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2018-2020.
- All applicants to BIM should take CAT 2017 Test (to be conducted by IIM Lucknow on 26th November 2017)
- Prospectus and Applications can be obtained Online. Prospects and application Form can be obtained only through Online Registration. Payment can be made through Credit Card/Demand Draft/Net Banking
- Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances; SC/ST candidates must send their scanned community certificate copy along with the requisition
- All Correspondence should have “MBA Admissions 2018-2020”superscribed on the envelope and must be sent to: The Admissions Chairman, Bharathidasan Institute of Management, (School of Excellence of Bharathidasan University), MHD Complex, BHEL Campus, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI-620014
How to apply:
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
Prospects and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration. Payment can be made through Credit card/Demand Draft/Net Banking.
click above to download