Last Date: 15th February, 2018
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
BITS mission is to advance knowledge and educate students in science, technology, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century.
- Carefully read the handout for eligibility conditions and other details. Click here to download a copy of the handout (pdf format)
- Read carefully all the instructions given in this page before proceeding to fill the online form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the form. Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter.
- Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- While filling the final aggregate %marks in the application form if your University/Institution awards results in the form of grade point convert it into % and enter it in the online form. (For ex: If your Cumulative Grade Point Average is 7.5 on a scale of 10 then enter the marks in percentage as 75% if your university does not have a conversion formula). To finalize your Admission, your final results of the qualifying degree should be available by October 1, 2018. Please read the handout for more details.
- Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number without fail and use it in your future communication
- After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the printout, complete the form and send one copy of the same with the proof of fee payment by registered post /speed post to ‘Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan – 333 031 (India)’ before 5.00PM,
- February 15, 2018. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
- After successful completion of the application process, please check the status of your application at http://www.bitsadmission.com/mbamain.aspx and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a printer attached to the computer, you can go to the printout page again by entering the personal details and the application number.
- While applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- When you are ready to apply online, you can click the link at the bottom of this page.
- The application fee is Rs. 2750/-. The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Barclays Bank, Canara Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IOB Bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered, SBI, Syndicate bank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, GE Money financial services.)
- Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Rajasthan, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank, Citi Bank).
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering if you choose challan mode of Payment.
click above to download