Last Date: 15, December, 2017
The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras
469 companies offered 5684 jobs to SRM University Engineering students in 2016-17. Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Siemens, Hyundai Motors, Fuji Xerox, Bank of America, Honda, SAP Labs, Michelin, Cisco, Shell India and Vestas, to name a few.
SRM University has collaborated with 105 universities in 20 countries – University of California, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Delft, Warwick and Wisconsin- Milwaukee University, to name a few; enabling B.Tech students to study a semester abroad.
- Outcome based curriculum and syllabus
- Semester Abroad Programs (SAP) & Faculty Abroad Programs (FAP) for Engineering Students
- Selective Excellence Initiative Program for Faculty members
- Research Excellence Undergraduate Program for Engineering students
- University Learning Center – A hub to innovate and train on teaching learning methodologies
- FAB Lab to cultivate Makers attitude
- SRM Innovation and Incubation Center to facilitate B.Tech student startups
- Funding to attend International Competitions and Conferences
The online application is for admission to programmes offered in SRM University Chennai, SRM University – AP Amaravati and SRM University – Haryana Sonepat.
Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.
Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
SRM Query Management System:
- Applicants are strongly advised to use SRM Query Management System (SRM-QMS), rather than emailing, to get quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
click above to download