RISHI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
DELHI-DEHRADUN BY-PASS ROAD, PARTHAPUR, MEERUT-250103
Ph: 0121-2440797, 2967022. Telefax: 0121-2441388
Mobile: 09359009512, 09359009511,8979511117,18,19
Institute of Engineering & Technology Education Society was established in 1992. The society is non-profit-making, Education body managed by professionals from various walk of life. The society is headed by Shri R. P. Singh, an engineering graduate from IIT Roorkee. The society is in the filed of education from last 16 years.
The society is recognized in the academic world for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. Centralized policies, decentralized administration, well designed institutional programme & flexible management systems are the basic of its unique identity and is commited to impart international level education to its students.
- Computer Science & Engineering (Annual Intake 60)
- Information Technology (Annual Intake 60)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Annual Intake 60)
- Mechanical Engineering (Annual Intake 60)
- Civil Engineering (Annual Intake 60)
- Human Resource
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
State-of-the-art well equipped classrooms with latest teaching aids.
Theatre type seating arrangement with well ventilated and illuminated rooms with stone flooring layout make the classrooms of global standards.
Wi-Fi Computer Lab:
The computer lab of the institute is most spacious & is geared to meet the ever increasing demand for the computer time by the students.
The computer lab is equipped with Wipro branded Pentium Machines with TFT Monitors connected with WI-FI Internet. Some of the best softwares like C/C++, Java, Visual C++, Visual Basic, MS–Office Professional Windows are installed on the machines with round-theclock internet facility.
Separate hostels for boys & girls are provided with a pleasant & pollution free environment, so that students can feel & enhance their creative skills & can concentrate upon their studies in a better way.
Students’ mess serves hygienic & nourishing food at meal times.
A centrally located well maintained canteen serving hygienically prepared food.
The College charges only fee approved by State fee Committee along with college Caution money and University fee. All fees to the college is to be paid in Advance No adjustment, No installment or refund is allowed (except as mentioned). Fees are likely to be revised. Fees is to be paid only by demand draft.
Mode of Admission : Documents Required
Duly field application form (provided with prospectus)
Admission fee, Bank draft in favor of “Rishi Institutes of Engg & Technology” Payable at Meerut.
Hostel accommodation fee as applicable by the student seeking admission in Hostel.
Self Attested and original copies of certificates & Mark sheets of 10th & 12th character certificate from the
institute last attended.
5 recent Passport size Photograph.(colored)
Letter of Merit from UPSEE 2013/AIEEE
Prof of SC/ST/OBC. of student if he belongs to any of he category
Income Proof of parent.
Domicile certificate of parents.
Students who have not appeared in UPSEE also eligible for admissions under management quota. Details may be obtained from the admission desk of institute.
NRI Students are eligible for admission under management quota. NRI may also sponsor their brother/sister and close family members for admission under this quota as per the guidelines issued by UPTU.
Institute Discipline and Rules:
The Institute discipline and the rules required to be followed by students are given in succeeding paras. The students of the Institute are expected to : adhere to these rules and any breach of these rules shall be viewed seriously and may make student liable of expulsion.
1. Maintain discipline and peaceful atmosphere.
2. Be courteous & polite to the fellow students, staff members and to the outsiders visiting the Institute.
3. Be regular and punctual in attending the classes. any student having less then 75% attendance shall not be allowed to art for examination.
4. Not to instigate the fellow students to indulge in any unlawful activities.
5. Not to disturb other students when the class is in progress by way of making a noise or asking irrelevant questions. Normally reserve questions or doubts to be asked towards the end of the period or for tutorial classes.
6. Not to cause damage to the Institute property or the property of the fellow students.
7. Not to indulge in malpractice during internal tests and not to be absent from such tests.
8. Not to indulge in any type of unlawful activities in the Institute by way of giving provocative speeches, arranging unauthorized meetings, causing physical violence, or any other activity.
General Rules of the Hostel:
1. Rooms will be allotted by the Hostel Warden.
2. Once allotted, the students will not shift own to anoter room without permission.
3. The Residents shall be in their rooms at the night and will not move to other rooms for sleeping without permission of the warden.
4. Not more than two students are permitted to sit on one cot.
5. Two students are not allowed to lay down on one cot.
1. Visitors are permitted to meet the Residents only on Sunday and Holidays. They can also meet students on Saturday afternoon. Students are not permitted to take the visitors in the hostel room.
2. Female visitors shall not be allowed to visit make residents in their rooms.