University Of Calcutta
Last Date: 03rd November, 2017
All Candidates are requested to download the Application Form from the University website (www.caluniv.ac.in) and submit the filled up Application Form, Attested copy of relevant mark sheets, along with the receipt of deposition of Application Fee of Rs. 100/-, paid through a challan (obtainable from sales counter, Rajabazar Science College campus, 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata-700009) within the due date to the Head, Department of Chemical Technology, 92 Acharya Prafulla Chandra Road, Kolkata – 700009.
- Candidates having degree in Bachelor of Technology or Master of Science (without NET/SET/SLET/GATE) securing 55% marks (selection through Entrance Test &
- Candidates having degree in Master of Technology or Equivalent or Master of Science (with NET/SET/SLET/GATE) securing 55% marks (Selection through Interview only).
- The Ph.D. Entrance test will be of 50 marks (duration 1 hr.) consisting of both Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and short questions.
- The Syllabus for the Entrance Test and subsequent list of the successful candidates will be available in the Departmental Notice Board (near the room of the HOD, Ground floor, Applied Chemistry Building).
- The successful candidates will have to appear for an interview for final selection.
- Declaration of names of selected candidates to be notified later (Subject to approval by the Honorable Vice Chancellor)
click above to download
the admission notification