Last Date:14th December 2017
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani a leading Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University under section 3 of the UGC act offering degree programmes in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. This web site describes the admission modalities for the on-campus degree programmes offered at Pilani campus, Goa Campus and Hyderabad Campus of BITS, Pilani.
- Carefully read the instructions and eligibility conditions before proceeding to apply online.
- Once you confirm the correctness of entered data it will be recorded and you will not be allowed to change it thereafter. Therefore before confirming ensure the correctness of all entered data. After reading the instructions, click on the ‘Allow me to apply online’ link at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number without fail and use it in your future communication
- After completing the form online, you will be asked to take print outs of the filled form. You should take two copies of the print out, complete the form and send one copy of the same with the proof of fee payment by registered post /speed post to ‘Dean Admissions, BITS, Pilani, Rajasthan – 333 031 (India)’ so as to reach on or before 5:00 PM 14th December 2017. You should keep the second copy with you for your reference.
- After sending the application form by post, please check the status of your application at http://www.bitsadmission.com/ and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a printer attached to the computer, you can go to the printout page again by entering the personal details and the application number.
- While applying online, do not use the ‘Back’ button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- When you are ready to apply online, you can click the link at the bottom of this page.
- The application fee is Rs. 2200/-. The fee payment can be made in one of the following modes:
- Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Barclays Bank, Canara Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IOB Bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered, SBI, Syndicate bank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, GE Money financial services.)
- Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Rajasthan, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank, Citi Bank).
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering if you choose challan mode of Payment.
click above to download