Manipal University is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
- Duration: 4 years
- Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or
- Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
- General Category: Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) 2018.
- Foreign/NRI Category: Admissions are done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Ranked 4th among the Private Engineering Colleges in India Source: Education Word 2017
- Research Grant (till date) of 20.23 Crores
- 30 ongoing industry sponsored research projects
- More than 50 Collaborations at National and International level for Research and Student Exchange
- Multicultural Campus with student representation from every state of India
- Large basket of Open Electives to cater the wide interest of students
- Major student projects to address experiential learning
- Innovation Center to nurture student Innovation
- Manipal University Technology Business Incubator to support student entrepreneurship
- Prospect to work on funded research projects and support for student publication
Note: Candidates can apply both under General and Foreign/NRI categories. Change of category from Foreign/NRI to General after admission will not be entertained under any circumstances.
click above to download