Last Date: 4th November, 2017
AIMA, New Delhi
Any B-School- in India or abroad – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The scheme of MAT offers value added services to B-Schools considering MAT Score for admission to approved post graduate management programmes. Such B-Schools can participate in MAT administration by including their notifications in the MAT Bulletin.
- Entrance test for recognised programmes
- MAT is upgraded continuously to suit international standards and to fulfill industry requirements
- Time tested since 1988
- Validated through independent studies
- Availed by lakhs of students
- Accepted by hundreds of institutes and university departments
- Employing Latest technology in evaluation and result processing
- Expeditious declaration of results and placing on website.
- Test centres located all over the country
- Low bulletin cost which includes registration and test fee
- ISO 9001:2008
AIMA – CMS offers the participating B-School:
Allotment of a unique code number to the management institute known as MI Code to facilitate the candidates to endorse their option Inclusion of the institute in the list of participating institutes with name, place and MI Code in the bulletin.
- Hyperlinking the website of participating B-School in the listing given in registration portal for candidates.
- Bringing out MAT Bulletin/CD incorporating institute’s specific notification and distributing the same to the candidates.
- Preparation of media plan for release of newspaper advertisement/social media to provide wide media coverage regarding MAT and furnishing the same to the participating institute to synchronise the institute’s promotional efforts.
- Bringing out posters listing the name of the participating institute. Provision of publicity by means of posters, notices, etc.
- Fixing up of test centres to cover the length and breadth of the country and conduct of the test maintaining total credibility and absolute confidentiality.
- Making arrangements for the conduct of the test as paper-based/computer based.
- Processing the result and furnishing the scores and other particulars to the institute in respect of those candidates who opt to join the particular institute.
AIMA also brings to the Indian managers, the best management practices and techniques through numerous foreign collaborations with professional bodies and institutions. AIMA is a member of the Asian Association of Management Organisations (AAMO) and works closely with several international institutions like University of California – Berkeley, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management – Cornell University, The World Bank, St Gallen Foundation etc. in organising international conferences and management development programmes.
click above to download