Last Date: 15th December, 2017
The University shall admit students to the second semester of UG programs in January2018 subject to vacancies that exist in the first semester of first year. The students admitted in this category shall have to clear all the courses as per the scheme of the discipline of Thapar University, in which she/he is admitted. Students shall have to schedule their remaining courses in the subsequent summer semesters and regular semesters with the permission of DoAA.
- He/She should be a student of BE/BTech programme of a recognizedInstitute/University and have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board and have secured at least 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject.
- He/She has qualified TU Entrance Test with at least 20% aggregate marks (15% for SC/ST candidates).
Only those candidates shall be considered who shall apply on the prescribed application form on or before the last date with requisite application fee of Rs. 1,500/- (Non-refundable).
- The application fee can be paid online or through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Thapar University payable at Patiala.
- In case, application fee paid through DD then Application Form along with DD should reach “In-charge Admission Cell, Thapar University, Patiala-
147004” on or before last date.
- The admission shall be made on the basis of merit of entrance test to be conducted by Thapar University.
- Candidate is required to pay tuition fee and other dues at the time of admission.
- There will be only one counselling.
- Candidate leaving after taking admission shall be refunded Caution Money and alumni fee only.
There shall be a test of 3 Hours duration in which multiple choice questions will be asked. There will be 90 questions in all where 30 questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections each.
click above to download