The objective of The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. The AIBE will assess skills at a basic level, and is intended to set a minimum benchmark for admission to the practice of law; it addresses a candidate’s analytical abilities and understanding basic knowledge of law. After passing the examination candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India.
Instructions to Register:
Register yourself for the AIBE on the below link
- Upload all the required documents i.e. Photograph , Signature & Enrolment Certificate
- All the documents should be self attested.
- Any document uploaded without attestation will be rejected / disqualified.
- In case you have entered any wrong information or uploaded a wrong document, Kindly get it rectified by mailing us the correction along with your registration number on firstname.lastname@example.org , before the release of admit card.
- Any rectification requests received after the release of admit card will be sent to the council for approval, any inconvenience caused due to the same will be the responsibility of the candidate.
- Make sure your documents, photograph and signature are correctly uploaded.
- Candidates DO NOT have to send any document by post.
- Make sure you keep a print out of your application form for your reference.
Candidates with 80% or more disability under specific category like blindness, amputated arms will be given 20 minutes extra time per hour.
- Candidates under this category are required to upload a self-attested copy of their disability certificate.
- Candidates are required to carry their disability certificate on the day of examination as well.
- In case disability certificate is not uploaded during the registration process or before the release of admit card, no extra time will be provided.
Terms & Conditions:
- Fees once submitted /paid towards AIBE registration is non- refundable under any circumstances.
- No study Material will be provided.
- Candidate has to be enrolled with respective state bar council to appear for the AIBE.
- Admit cards and result will be published online on our website www.allindiabarexamination.com
- Council reserves the right to extend the said examination date in case of unavoidable circumstances.
- In case the examination date is changed and if a candidate is unable to appear for the
- examination, the candidate should inform the same within 10 days of release of such dates.
click above to download