University Of Calcutta
Last Date: 13th October, 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission in the 1st year of the 3 year MCA course against vacant seat of the University of Calcutta through decentralized counseling 2017. Admission will be according to the guidelines in the Notification (No. 568 – Edn(T) / 10M-68/16 dated 11-09-2017) from Higher Education Department (Technical Branch), Govt. of West Bengal.
- At least 60% marks in 3 Year B.Sc. (Hons.) from UGC recognized University and Mathematics as one of the subject.
- At least 60% marks in Mathematics at (10+2) level and at least 60% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level
- At least 60% marks in Mathematics at 10th level and at least 60% marks in aggregate at 10th level
- Valid JECA Rank 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates 5% relaxation of marks in all eligibility criteria
Finally selected candidates have to submit an online application form:
- To submit online application softcopy of recent colour photo (in jpg/ijpg format less than 20 kb) Passport size (3.5cm x 3.5 cm.).
- To submit online application need scan copy of full signature of the candidate (in jpg/ ijpg format less than 20kb).
- E-mail address should be less than 30 characters.
- Candidate need not to submit online application before allotment. Rather they are requested to bring the above three (03) items, so that the online application may be submitted quickly after allocation.
click above to download
the admission notification