No. PG /ICD/2017-18/ 1098
UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI
Last date: 18th October, 2017
The Heads of the University Departments / the Principals of the affiliated/constituei Colleges in Arts, Commerce & Science and the Coordinator / Assistant Registrar, Universii Sub Center at Ratnagiri, are hereby notified as under-:The Heads of the University Departments / the Principals of the affiliated/constituei Colleges in Arts, Commerce & Science and the Coordinator / Assistant Registrar, Universii Sub Center at Ratnagiri, are hereby notified as under-:
1. The Heads, University Departments, Co-ordinator, Ratnagiri sub-centre in Scienc subjects will complete the admission procedure of M.Sc. (Part I) strictly on merit bas only by following the reservations norms as prescribed by the Government ( Maharashtra and University from time to time
2. All the Principals of the Colleges having the courses for M.Sc. on unaided has (including Physics & Chemistry) except Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, an Biochemistry will complete the admission procedure strictly on merit basis 1 following the reservations norms as prescribed by the University of Mumbai from tin to time, on or before le October, 2017.
3. Admissions to the M.Sc. degree courses in the subjects of Chemistry (Aided Physics(Aided), Botany, Zoology, Microbiology and Biochemistry (Aided Unaided) for the Academic Year 2017 – 2018 will be made by the Post Graduate Section of the University_Students are requested to collect the prescribed format from and submit the 101-3 consisting of four Sections and get the same verified from the Post Graduate Section, Room No.130, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, along with all documents i supports of marks at T.Y. H.Sc. (v & VI Sem) and certificate in support of claim iseats under reserved categories . The time for submission from on all working day will be 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. 8 1.30 p.m to 4.00 p.m. except Second and Fourth Saturday, and Holidays.
If their personal 1s/larks Statement is not available presently, the students of College and Institutes affiliated to Mumbai University can submit the admission Form along with these certified common marks Statement of the College_ Such students will h,required to produce Original Statement of marks at the time of Counseling
All colleges having UN-AIDED M.Sc. Chemistry and Unaided Physic programme will give the admissions on merit by following reservation non All colleges having UN-AIDED M.Sc. Chemistry and Unaided Physic programme will give the admissions on merit by following reservation non-declared by University of Mumbai from time to time, and will declare their o) schedule of admissions but all admissions should be completed on or before 18th October, 2017.
For Mumbai University Students :
- The students who have been declared in and above without grace marks witha single major subject out of 1200 (Sem V & VI).
- The CGPA will be considered, if the marks are equal.
- The students who have been declared passed with grace marks / with as a singlemajor subject out of 1200. (Sem V & VI).
- The students offering two major subjects, Chemistry as one of the subject at T.Y.B.Sc. be admitted in order of merit by considering marks secured inChemistry at T.Y.B.Sc. only.
- In case there is a tie in a), b) c) or (d) aggregate marks without grace marks outof 1200. (Sem V &. VI)
- In case there is a tie in a), b), c) or d) then marks in theory out of 800 without grace marks. (Sem V 8z. VI)
There will be one common merit list for all the students in each subject for the admission be made by the Post Graduate Section of the University of Mumbai. The final merit listbe displayed on the website of the ‘University and also on the Notice Board of the 1Graduate Studies Section, University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai — 400 032. The merit will also be mailed to the Colleges provided; mail address is communicated to the University
Copy forwarded for information to:
- The Co-ordinator, University Sub Centre, Ratnagiri
- The Finance & Accounts Officer
- The P.A. to the Vice-Chancellor
- The P.A. to the Registrar
- The P.A. to the Director, Academic and Planning
- The Director Board of Examinations and Evaluation, Vidyanagari Campus, Kalina, Santacrt (East), Mumbai 400 098.
click above to download