Last Date: 12 April 2017
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University
“The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University will be a leading institution of higher learning in its chosen areas of concentration, preparing future generations through quality teaching and innovative research and will emerge as a comprehensive and socially inclusive University in the country for professional advancements in related disciplines.”
“Educate students to become responsible, enlightened, and productive citizen; Conduct scholarship and promote entrepreneurship that improve the human condition; Serve business, education, government, health care systems, and community; and Enhance the cultural environment of the region.”
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test :
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT), a national level online entrance test is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year to select bright students from different parts of our country. The test is being conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes / schools of the university. SAAT-2017, the ninth edition of this entrance test, will be held between 22nd – 25th April 2017 UG & PG programmes. The test is primarily a multiple choice type written test and the standard of the test is comparable with any other national level entrance test. Short listed candidates will be called to attend an open counselling for admission into various programmes of the university. Another feature of this entrance test is that the candidates with diploma in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management are eligible for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through SAAT-2017.
Programmes Offered :
Bachelor of Degree Programmes:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University offers Under Graduate Programs in Agriculture, Business Administration, Bio technology, Dental/Medical Sciences, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hospitality Management, Hospital Administration and Law
B. Tech (All Branch)
MBBS at IMS & SUM Hospital
BDS at IDS
BBA at IBCS
B.Pharm at SPS
BHMCT at SHM
B.Sc. Ag at ISA
B.Sc. Nursing at SNC
Bachelor of Science in Nursing at SNC
Dual Degree Programmes:
Dual Degree in Engg (B.Tech & M.Tech) (DEE) in different branches of engineering at ITER
Dual Degree in Management (B.Tech & MBA) (DDM) at ITER BBA LLB at SNIL
Post Graduate Programmes:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University offers Post Graduate Programs in Business Administration, Biotechnology, Dental and Medical Sciences, Engineering, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hospitality Management, Hospital Administration
Master Degree Programmes:
M.Tech (All Branch) at ITER
MCA at ITER
MBA at IBCS
MHA at IBCS
MHM at SHM
MHMCT at SHM
MHTM at SHM
M.Pharm (All Branch)at SPS
M.Sc. in Biotechnology at CBT
M.Sc. in Nano Science & Nano Technology at ITER
M.Sc. Nursing in Medical & Surgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, and Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing at SNC
Master of Laws (LLM) at SNIL
- Last date to apply: 12 Apr, 2017 11:59 PM
(Entries beyond this date & time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Entrance Exam will be conducted on 22nd, 23rd , 24th and 25th April 2017. Candidate can select the date of examination.
- If you have applied for more than one program through separate forms, kindly select date for the admission selection process separately. You will be permitted to appear for selection process of only one program on a particular date.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photo as part of the registration process. Please keep the scanned photograph ready.
- Candidates will be required to enter valid Identity Proof details as part of the registration process. Please keep a valid identity proof ready.
- An email will be sent to all registered candidates in 15th April, 2017 containing the hall ticket for the examination.
- Candidates are requested to make necessary travel/lodging arrangements in time to appear for the exam. If a candidate miss his/her exam date, university shall not be responsible for conducting the test on different date/time.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which will be sent to their registered email address.
- Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
Last Date: 12.04.2017
click above to download