SRM University has collaborated with 105 universities in 20 countries – University of California, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Delft, Warwick and Wisconsin- Milwaukee University, to name a few; enabling B.Tech students to study a semester abroad.
The online application is for admission to programmes offered in SRM University Chennai, SRM University – AP Amaravati and SRM University – Haryana Sonepat.
Application Form Fee is Rs.1100/-and it is Non-Refundable.Email ID submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences until enrolment is completed. Change in Email ID will NOT be permitted under any circumstances.
- Applicants are strongly advised to use SRM Query Management System (SRM-QMS), rather than emailing, to get quick response.
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on [Any Queries? Ask US] in your dashboard
- Select query category and submit your query
SRM University Highlights:
- Outcome based curriculum and syllabus
- Semester Abroad Programs (SAP) & Faculty Abroad Programs (FAP) for Engineering Students
- Selective Excellence Initiative Program for Faculty members
- Research Excellence Undergraduate Program for Engineering students
- University Learning Center – A hub to innovate and train on teaching learning methodologies
- FAB Lab to cultivate Makers attitude
- SRM Innovation and Incubation Center to facilitate B.Tech student startups
- Funding to attend International Competitions and Conferences
SRM University is India’s only multidisciplinary university with a 4-star QS world rating.
click above to download