Smt. Kamala & Sri Venkappa M. Agadi College of Engineering & Technology
(Approved by A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi & Affiliated to V.T.U., Belgaum , Karnataka)
Laxmeshwar 582116 Dist: Gadag Karnataka-State
The college is situated at a prime location, Laxmeshwar, near the twin city of Hubli and Dharwad the second largest town of Karnataka. While this twin city is already a cultural hub, it is an emerging and growing Technological and Business Centre, the pride of Karnataka. The region is well connected to all the parts of the country by rail, road and airways.
The college is established in a region that has a proud legacy of having produced the best of stalwarts in linguistics, technical, professional and political fields.
The College is in the region which is important Technological hub with an “Electronic Park” as well as Railway Zone that helps the students to interact with industry.
The present strength of the college represents a Mini India as students from 9 other States and 16 Districts out of 28 districts of Karnataka have opted for our college in the very first year of establishment of the college in 2003-2004.
Electronics and Communications Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Information Science and Engg
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- The college essentially meets the objectives of the National Mission spelt out by the Honourable President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Kalam in providing Urban Amenities in Rural Area (PURA).
- This is the only college established by a professional with a remarkable and successful track record.
- The college is the only kind of institution set up for a “Cause of a Vidyadan” and No Profit making objective by the Promoters and investing their lifetime earnings in the Institution.
- The field has been laid for personality development, apart from Engineering training in requisite skills and supported by corporate visionaries to achieve excellence.
- The College is approved by AICTE and affiliated to the Technology University V.T.U., Belgaum, Karnataka.
The college has excellent hostel facilities to accommodate around 250 boys and 250 girls. The Men and Women Hostels are separately placed.
The rooms are well furnished and spacious. Each hostel has its own indoor games facility. They are provided with well maintained dining rooms with independent kitchens and hygienic cooking facilities and safe drinking water. They have the required levels of security and are environmentally well placed. The hostel facility is very ideal for pursuing academic goals.
CULTURAL, SPORTS & OTHER ACTIVITIES:
Higher Education has never been and will never be purely about gaining an educational qualification. Apart from enriching knowledge and skill in a chosen discipline, learning is greatly concerned with building a positive attitude. It arms you with a set of values that you as a person and as a professional will need throughout your life.
- Every student is our college is a budding aspirant and a future jewel of the country.
- While the college ensures an all round personality development along with their academic pursuit, it also takes effective steps to put them on the right path in their future careers.
- have special classes for English language and soon we are arranging French language skills for grooming students into fine gentlemen. Emphasis is laid on their communication skills, career planning, and leadership development through a variety of motivational programs.
- A proactive Placement Cell headed by Director (Placement) works in close unison with the outgoing students and guides and helps them in securing the right kind of job and opening. This cell is in constant touch with the industries and arranges for campus interviews and recruitments. In fact, several top organizations have already confirmed their unconditional support and assured to absorb the top ranking students after graduation. More and more organizations are joining the list of ‘committed employers’.
- The present status is not only encouraging the college authorities, but is also acting as a driving force for the students.
- The Placement Cell constantly strives to give every student a well-deserved parting gift, as he or she graduates and flies out into the open, competitive world.