Tontadarya College of Engineering
Mundaragi Road, Gadag – 582 101
Tontadarya College of Engineering, Gadag, is an undergraduate engineering college established in the year 1997. The college is housed in a 10 Acres & 02 Gunta lush green pollution free campus situated on Gooty-Karwar National Highway #63. Tontadarya College of Engineering is presently approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Karnataka and affiliated to Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
Institute has a clear vision and objective, in the quest for being an outstanding centre for learning and development of human resource, which is conducive to the fast changing national and international situations. It shall adhere to consistent policy to recruit highly qualified teachers specializing in various domain of Engineering.
Institute shall be committed to develop as a value and need based quality education provider in India and the state of Karnataka and Educationally backward districts of North Karnataka in particular. Its ultimate goal is to produce qualified and competent manpower responsive to the changing needs of the society at the national and international levels.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- General Science
- To assist development of students with balanced set of technical skills, interpersonal skills and positive attitude to life.
- To act as a nodal agency in the Institution for forging technology alliance between TCE and Industries.
- To act as a seamless conduit between the industry and the institute and provide quality technical manpower to suit every organizational need.
- Tie ups with many companies along with MOU.
We inculcate attitude, skill and knowledge amongst our students, which transcends them to serve the industry and society. Observing the gap in the industry and academia the institute has focused on the skill development of our students by organizing industry visits, internship program, co‐curricular and extracurricular activities. To respond effectively and creatively to the needs of today’s society&aposs and industry, we focus on educational programs which resolve around equipping our students with such qualities of head and heart that they confidently plunge into any fields of activity which is socially useful, intellectually elevating and spiritually ennobling.