Trivedi Institute Of Management & Technology
Trivedi Puram, Muradipur Chauraha
P.O. – Gugauli,
N. H.-2, G.T. Road, Fatehpur (U.P.)
Pin No – 212665
Trivedi Institute Of Management & Technology is one of the leading institutes of higher education in India. The college stands for top notch graduate and undergraduate programmes in Fatehpur. We offer a spectrum of degree programmes in domains like engineering, computer application and management. In order to achieve superiority in education, TIMT is making intensive efforts in a variety of ways for improvement and broadening of its basic faculty system, educational environment and facilities, as we are committed to leveraging the facilities and the system to the world class standards and our goal is to provide academic and professional resources to prepare its students to function as prominent and responsible members of an international community.
- Original High School Certificate With 03 Photocopies
- 03 Photocopies of High School Mark-sheet
- Original Intermediate Mark-Sheet With 03 Photocopies
- Original U.G./P.G. or Both Mark-Sheets With 03 Photocopies (As Applicable)
- Original Migration Certificate With 01 Photocopy
- Original Character Certificate of The Institute Last Attended
- 10 Photographs of The Candidate – Passports Size (Coloured)
- 12 Self-Addressed Envelopes (Each Carrying Postal Stamp Worth Rs. 5/-).
- Original Caste Certificate With 02 Photocopy (Applicable For SC/ST/OBC Only)
- 02 Photocopies of Income Certificate of Parents (Applicable for All, Whose Parents Income is less Than Rs. 2 Lac)
- Medical Certificate Issued by CMO. (For The Hostlers Only)
- A Notarized Affidavit on Stamp Explaining Discontinuation, If Any, in Educational Carrier After Passing UG/PG Examination With 01 Photocopy.
- 01 Photocopy of All Fee Receipts, Including Fee Deposited in University
- 02 Photocopies of College Allotment Letter (For The Students Allotted Through UPSEE-2015)
- 02 Photocopies of Result/ Admit Card of Entrance Exam (UPSEE /MAT) if appeared.
- Domicile Certificate, If The Candidate Has Passed Qualifying Examination From Outside of U.P.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper Submitted by Student Regarding Anti-Ragging.
- Affidavit on Rs. 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper Submitted by Parent/Guardian Regarding Anti-Ragging.
- Free Tablet
- Discount in Boys And Girls Hostel Fees
- Unique Library
- Training Placement Cell
- Fully Air Condition Computer Lab
- Transport (Kanpur to Fatehpur)
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Guidelines for competitive classes like, S.S.C, Bank, Railway and other Govt. Dept.
To provide the society with young trained professionals equipped with all skills and the right attitude to advance our society’s techno-economic frontiers and enable them to lead the society by example. Preparing creative, productive, efficient and value based business managers for the industry. The Institute is committed to inculcating Basic Human Values and a sense of Nobility, Righteousness and Excellence in the students. Simultaneously to inculcate a great competitive zeal in the students to make them challenging professionals who can transform dreams into reality.
The vision of Trivedi Institute of Management and Technology (TIMT) is to deliver the best of Management Education and emphasis on overall development of its students with highest exposure to the practical working environment. To be an excellent business school, achieving excellence in management education and research through continuous competency building. TIMT strives to instill a new business attitude in the mind of students, creating leaders who are skilled yet balanced and who have vision with integrity.
Trivedi Institute of Management & Technology (TIMT) Muradipur, Fatehpur Uttar Pradesh is an exception educational institute of Trivedi Group of Institution dedicated to impart management education and continues its legacy of excellence in providing “value-based” education.
TIMT has a beautiful campus with state-of-the-art facilities, dedicated and experienced facilities, and fully-accredited courses. The MBA programme of the institute is affiliated with Uttar Pradesh Technical University and is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi (AICTE).
The library at Institute of Management houses more than 1,500 volumes of books selectively chosen for reading and reference. The collection includes resources relevant to teaching, learning, training, research and consultancy needs of the Institute.