Last Date: 25th November, 2017
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
TISS ANNOUNCES Admission to the 2018-20 batch for it’s Full-Time (Regular) Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H.) offered from Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad campuses and other locations.
- Canvassing in any matter for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified
- Eligibility rules as specified for each course shall be strictly followed and shall not be relaxed under any circumstances. Candidate should satisfy himself / herself that he / she fulfil the eligibility requirements prescribed for the admission to the concerned course of the study.
- Candidates awaiting result of qualifying examination may also apply for admission with the clear understanding that their selection will be entitled to admission only if they fulfil all eligibility requirements of concerned course of study at the time of admission.
- Changes, if any, made in the admission rules and / or in the eligibility criteria from time to time shall be applicable to candidates seeking admission in the TISS even after notification.
- Application form shall not be transferred from one course of study to another under any circumstances.
- A candidate whose qualifying examination is not recognized by this university shall not be eligible for admission. All such Application Forms / admissions shall be rejected / cancelled.
Candidates have to apply through the online application form only. Following are the steps involved in filling up the form
The candidate has to register with an emailid. The candidate will be sent a password which is to be used to login and fill the online form. After login candidates have to fill in their basic details, academic details and have to mention the programmes they wish to apply for in the order of preference. Pay the application fee (depending on number of programmes applied) either by depositing cash in any branch of SBI or through Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and
Scan and upload photograph, signature, marksheet of last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
PAYMENT OF FEES :
Fees for all semester are to be paid at the State Bank Of India, anywhere in India through the Power Jyoti Account
Rules regarding deferment for students admitted to the Mater’s Degree Programmes:
- Deferment of admission to the next academic year will be permitted only before commencement of the academic session,on genuine grounds,as deemed acceptable by the institute .
- No student admitted to any Master’s Degree Programme will be permitted deferment of admisson to the next academic year,after commencement of the session .Admission will be cancelled for the student who wish to take the deferment from the prograame once the Institute reopens for the new academic year.They will be required to re-apply and go through the entire process of admission again.
Note: The Institute may cancel any test centre and/or assign a nearby centre to a candidate, if the situation so demands.
click above to download