ACPM Medical College
At Post : Morane, Sakri Road
Dhule – Maharashtra (India)
Pin Code : 424001
P: (+91) (2562) 276317,18,19, 277298
Post Box No.: 145
Jawahar Medical Foundation is the brain child of Late Shri Annasaheb Chudaman Patil. The registration of the foundation in 1984 manifests the foresightedness of indefatigable Rev. Annasaheb Patil and is still catering to the needs of the people of the region. The first major achievement came in 1989, when a charitable general hospital was set up to look after the health needs of the rural population of Dhule district. Initially, the hospital had only 150 beds, and was run on no-loss-no-profit basis. In 1989, the foundation started an urban health center inside the Dhule city at lane no 4 and another rural health center at Village Mundalwad in Dhadgaon Taluka (an Adivasi area). Thereafter, activities of the foundation picked up fast as indicated by the following developments
The Department of Anatomy provides high quality teaching of anatomical sciences to medical students. Department maintains a working environment conducive to the professional and personal well-being of every member of the Department, and it promotes academic relationships with other departments that helps achieve the goals of teaching and research excellence.
The department has accommodation for the teaching and non teaching staff; a 60 seater demonstration room with audio visual aids; a 160 sqm. practical laboratory to accommodate 50 students with a 20 sqm. preparation room; library cum seminar room with adequate books and a 20 sqm. research laboratory.
The department has office accommodation for all the teaching and non teaching staff. The department has 60 seater demonstration room with audio visual facilities. The amphibian Laboratory is of 100 sqm. area, with capacity to accommodate 35 students and has all the infrastructure and instruments required for amphibian experimental procedures.
The department has office accommodation for the teaching and non teaching staff; departmental library cum seminar room with adequate books; two demonstration halls with capacity of 60 & 30 students respectively; two practical laboratories – Histopathology & clinical pathology – being 140 sqm. each, each having capacity of 60 seats and with facility of 1 microscope for 1 student.
The department has office accommodation for teaching and non teaching staff; a well equipped 20 sqm. research laboratory, 25 sqm. departmental library cum seminar room with sufficient number of books, a 50 sqm, 60 seater demonstration hall; a 150 sqm., 60 seater practical hall with separate preparation room, media preparation & storage room, autoclaving room and washing & drying room.
The department has accommodation for teaching and non teaching staff; a well equipped research laboratory; departmental library cum seminar room with adequate books; a demonstration room to seat 60 students; two well equipped student laboratories – for experimental pharmacology & clinical pharmacology cum pharmacy, each being 140 sqm., each having 50 seats and preparation room; and a 100 sqm. museum having a huge collection of drugs and a large number of charts, laminated models and exhibits, with their catalogues, arranged system wise.
Forensic Medicine & Toxicology:
The department has office accommodation for teaching and non teaching staff; a 60 sqm., 60 seater demonstration room; a well equipped research laboratory; departmental library cum seminar room; a 20 sqm. laboratory; a mortuary block and a 150 sqm. museum.
Library & building halls :
The college has well equipped central library, apart form the Satellite department libraries. The libraries have no dearth of recent academic material. Spacious reading halls for the students and teaching staff need not be mentioned.
Medical College Hostels:
Boys Hostel: There is a separate boys hostel in the campus. All the rooms are well furnished. Two students are accommodated in each room There is co-operative mess in the hostel.
Ladies Hostel : There is a separate girls hostels in the campus. All the rooms are well furnished. Two students are accommodated in each room There is co-operative mess in the hostel.
- The candidate must have completed 17 yrs of age before 30th October of the year of admission.
- The SSC or equivalent examination certificate will constitute valid proof of date of birth.
- The candidate must have passed 12th std. examination under 10+2 system of Maharashtra State HSC Board or an equivalent examination of any recognised Indian Board or University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physiscs, Chemistry and Biology in one and the same attempt.
- Candidate belonging to constitutional reservation catagory should have obtained not less than 40% of marks in physics, chemistry and biology taken together in one and the same attempt, in the qualifying examinations.
- In case any lacuna is found after admission and enrollment & eligibility is denied by the M.U.H.S. Nashik to which the institute is affiliated, the institute shall not be responsible for any loss direct or indirect to the student on this account, and his/her admission is liable for cancellation.
It is as per the rules and regulations laid down by the Govt. of Maharashtra and Medical Council of India For further details, please contact on the E-mail address.
- Started in 2002, the college has an intake capacity of 100. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik. In the same year, the college got approved by Dental Council of India.
- The Institution is spread over an area of 5.2 acres in the picturesque surroundings of a beautiful lake. The construction is about 1,05,106.00 Square Feet.
- The institution has an independent Dental College with the entire Dental & Medical subjects in the same premises. There are 11 Dental subjects and 8 Medical subjects all Headed by well-qualified & experienced faculty. Since all the departments are in close proximity there is excellent collaboration between them. One of the strength of the institution is sound foundation of Basic Sciences since the concerned faculty is involved in teaching dental and medical students