Himalayiya Ayurvedic Yog Evam Prakartik Cikitsa Sansthan (HAYPCS)
Fatehpur Tanda, Jeevanwala, Post- Via Doiwala
HAMC&H emerged as a consequence of pain felt by its founders regarding the service and quality of Ayurveda which hurt them till the bottom of their soul. It is not merely an Institute, but a saga, a prayer made by its founders for the God Dhanwantari.
It is a noble attempt stream in the field of Ayurveda, contributing to the society and at the same time keeping its ancient soul alive. The institute emerged as result of joint efforts by Chief Patron Honorable Chairman, Honorable Secretary and other patrons under the shade of ‘Himalayiya Ayurvedic Yog Ewam Prakritik Chikitsa Sansthan’ on 16 Feb, 2005.
The dream took shape when the institute got its approval from the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) New Delhi on 7 August, 2006. Situated amidst lush green environs of Shyampur, the institute is on its way to prove the dreams of their founders true, working with efficient staff and people dedicated up to limits of their livingness the institute is converting the darkness of Ayurveda into a brilliant future. Teaching 50 students in each batch admitted every year the institute makes them feel blessed for studying Ayurveda.
- BAMS (Ayurvedacharya)
- Panchkarma Technician
- MA- Yogic Science
Set amidst the lush green atmosphere of Shyampur, HAMC&H covers around 10 acres of greens with its Herb Garden Plants at Sambhavnamulti-storyed building furnished with all kinds of modern facilities.
The college is an excellent combination of various departments equipped with best-in-class facilities with the main objective of serving Ayurveda with passion.
Huge spacious halls equipped with latest audio visual facilities serve the purpose of exchange of knowledge in an unobstrusive manner.
There is a separate hall for holding seminars, conferences and guest lectures equipped with a LCD fac3projector and a computer system.
A collection of around 10,000 books in a spacious hall to quench the quest of knowledge of upcoming doctors which accommodates 50 scholars at a time for learning in a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
Besides, 20 journals and 15 magazines on Ayurveda amongst many others are present to help students to broaden their knowledge and approach in the field of Ayurveda as well as other fields fac2including current happenings.
Separate hostels for boys and girls with good dwelling facilities.
Equipped with full security system with on-duty guards providing ensured safety round the clock.
- Twenty four hour running Emergency equipped with all kinds of facilities such as Electrocardiography, Nebulization, Pulseoxymetre, Oxygen support system along with efficient doctors and competent crew.
- 124 bedded indoor with private and common wards.
- Large, spacious and clean wards nursed by dedicated and honest & homely nursing staff.
- Large computerized lab with all kinds of investigations at reasonable rates.
- Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa available to help the patient gain sound mental and physical health.
- Immunization of kids and their regular growth assessment by experienced Pediatrician.
- An expert team of doctors, surgeons and nursing staff successfully running and managing the hospital and striving to achieve the goal of spreading health and happiness amongst the entire mankind.