JKS Inter College of Commerce
J K S Inter College of Commerce founded and managed by Jain Kalyan Samittee enters thirty first year of its existence. From the day of its existence in 1979, the college has been imparting education to aspiring boys and girls in science, Arts and Commerce streams upto intermediate level. Over the years, the parent-body has taken note of the changes in the field of education particularly, the pressing need of professionally relevant courses, Responding to this challenging task, the college commences the new session with special stress on computer education and, courses which would ensure students assist to decent placement later in their career.
The college is an affiliated body of the Jharkhand Academic Council and has in the faculty, teachers with fine academic records and experience in teaching.
The college has a library with reach collection of books to meet the needs of the students along with newspapers, magazines and career guide, etc.
- Students taking admission have to obtain an application form for admission from the college office on payment of Rs.100/-
- Completed application ALONG with the copy of the Marks-sheet of the last examination passed and the school leaving certificate have to be submit to the college.
- On approval of the competent authority, the total required fees have to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Three copies of the latest photograph of passport size to be submitted along with admission form.
- Decision of the college administration will be supreme
The foundation of the JKS Inter College of commerce based on to provide free education to those who belongs-to below poverty line. As we know the significance of education in our life is our fundamental right. This is the only tool to measure the progress of an individual, Society as well as our nation. But there are many children who lacks behind of acquiring education due to monetary inequality. In order to remove such inequalities and to provide them the fundamental right of education the formation of this organization took place. Inspite of any fiscal assistance from the present government, this organization is successfully moving ahead only due to our proficient staff’s and management. Somehow the organization is capable of managing the problems arises on the way of arranging the resources in order to provide the best to the students without discrimination of caste, creed and sex. Finally but not the least there is a mile to go and hope for the best to be proven on the touchstone by carrying all the responsibilities in future.