Tribal College of Nursing
Ranchi – 834010, Jharkhand
The Tribal Social Welfare Society was established in the year of 1999, with the blessings of all mighty Gods. Over the years, the institute has developed a unique environment and infrastructure that can deliver medical education and health care services of truly global standards. If you are a keen aspirant for an education and career that can command value and prestige in the medical health vocation this is undoubtedly the place for your advance exploration. With your dedication and our effort we tend to deliver world-class health care service with a focus by creating an institution committed to the highest standards of medical service of excellence, patient care, scientific knowledge and medical education.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled standards of medical & educational service outcomes. The institute is looking at the future with excitement. We have created our website to provide, access to information about the extensive courses and medical services that we have at the Maa Kalawati Hospital & Research Centre, Tribal College of Nursing, Maa Kalawati Institute of Health Education & Research Centre, Paramedical, I.T.I, Homeopathic, Aryuwedic & Unani Medical College.
To deliver World class Education. The Institute is continuously making its mark in the global Healthcare education and services and in ITI courses education.
GUIDELINE FOR STUDENTS:
- All students admitted in the college must follow the rules and regulation that may be framed from time to time by the management.
- Students are required to maintain absolute self-discipline in the college, hospital campus and in the hostel. Violation of the rules will result in several disciplinary action against the offenders.
- Every student will have to attend classes and practical work regularly as per the University requirements.
- Each Student is responsible for the proper handling and safe custody of any apparatus or equipment that he/she may be using. In case of any damage or loss to the college property by unfair means, the students will have to pay to cost or repair or replacement.
- In case of illness, permission shall have to be obtained from the principal to remain absent from studies.
- Every student shall have to remain in the hostels. Staying outside the hostel will not be allowed. Parents or guardians of the students may appoint anybody as local guardian if so desired. In case of appointment of local guardian, the entire personal data along with the photograph of local guardian will have to be submitted. On the request of local guardian, if students is allowed to go out of the hostel, the responsibility will be of the parents who have appointed the local guardian.
- The local guardian can see their ward on Sundays only. In case of emergency permission shall have to be obtained from the warden.
- Rules and regulation of the hostels shall have to be followed and order of the warden will have to be adhered to.
- Students must show obedience to all the members of the staff as well as to the managing authority of the college.
- All communication from the students should be addressed to the Principal.