Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Kichha Road, P.O. Lalpur, Via-Kichha,
Distt.-Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand) Pin-263148
Mob: 9897107000, 9758777881
Chandola Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital is situated at Rudrapur, Kichha Road, Distt. U. S. Nagar, in state of Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand. It is well connected with both Bus & Railway head. It is just 7 K. m. from both Rudrapur & Kichha Railway Station. The college is directly linked with N. H. – 74, and it is well connected with major cities like Delhi & Bareilly. The college was established since 2002 and it has been run by Chandola Educational Trust and managed by Managing Trustee Dr. K. C. Chandola. The college have own fourstoreyed (one lac square ft) modernized building over ten acre green land.
- B. H. M. S
Homoeopathic hospital provides facilities for imparting practical and clinical skills to make the clinical studies self-reliant, which confident to understand the clinical problem and diagnose with accuracy, prescribed a rational medication. Clinical medical, surgical & diagnostic facilities are available in the hospital.
An applicant is eligible to take admission in B. H. M. S. (I) course if:
- He / she has attained or will attain the age of seventeen on or before the 31st December of the year of admission to the B. H. M. S (I) course.
- He / she has passed the 12th class under 10+2 scheme from any recognized Statutory Board / Council / University with requisite 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry & Biology provided that such Statutory Board / Council / University is recognized by Kumaon University, Nanital, Uttarakhand.
- Blind (including color blind), deaf and / or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission in the course.
- Notice inviting applications are published through leading newspapers and Institute’s Website.
- Candidates, who are intending to appear in the Admission test, are to apply on the specified Proforma, after completing all the formalities and satisfying all the conditions.
- The duly completed application forms should be sent to the authority conducting the qualifying examination.
- The fee shall be Rs .73,600/- per annum as follows and is as directed by Government of Uttarakhand from time to time.
- Hostel Charges including Mess & Conveyance charges shall be Rs. 55,000/- per annum.
- Exanimation fees will be as per norms and directives issued by Kumaun University, Nainital