Last Date: 30 December, 2016
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India
With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) as Institution of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
Established in 1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Since its inception, IIM Indore has been acting as a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government sector and PSUs. IIM Indore is registered as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973.
Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) -2017:
For its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) IIM Indore seeks high quality candidates with strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Masters’ degree in any discipline, with at least 55 per cent marks (High second class) and at least 50% marks at Bachelor’s degree level
- Five year/ four year Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 percent marks in professional qualification and at least 50% marks at Bachelor’s degree level
- 4 year/8 semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average
Those in their final year of Master’s or 4 year/8 semester Bachelor’s degree (B.E / B. Tech/ Architecture /M.B.B.S.) in any discipline can also apply. Such candidate, if selected will be permitted to join the programme provisionally subject to the submission of a certificate, issued on or before June 30, 2017, from the head of the institution stating that he/she has completed all requirements for obtaining the degree before June 30, 2017
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any of the University incorporated by an Act of central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Currently the FPM students at IIM Indore are provided the fellowship grant/stipend of Rs.27,000/-(Rupees twenty seven thousand only) per month during their course work (Term-I, II III and IV) and Rs.33,000/-(Rupees thirty three thousand only) per month after clearing the area comprehensive examination as per norms.
- A contingency grant of Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand only) per annum for 04 years is also provided to FPM students for supporting the research efforts and is subject to the norms of the programme.
- The Institute subsidizes for presenting papers in National Conference once in a year from second year onwards.
- For International Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs.Two lakhs with a provision of attending a maximum of two International Conferences plus International Doctoral Colloquium or International Professional Development Workshop during the entire period of the programme but not beyond five years.
Application Fee: The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs.750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) for all candidates
How to Apply:
Application can be submitted online from 26th October, 2016 to 30th December, 2016 up to 23:00:00 hours. Please note that a candidate can apply only for one area of specialization.
- A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before Friday, 30th December, 2016 up to 23:00:00 hours
- Please note that the mailing address and the email id provided by the candidate shall be considered for all correspondence by the Institute.
- While filling the On-line application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- The applicant must provide correct and valid e-mail id and mobile number
- Giving false information will affect your candidacy negative If you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
Start date for online application: 26th October, 2016
Closing date for online application: 30th December
click above to download
click above to apply
now online or download form