22 December, 2016
FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
B-18,Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110 016 (India)
Admission in FORE which is known for its excellence in management education. Right from its inception in 1992, FORE has striven to become the school which nurtures business leadership and meets the expectations of ever changing industrial, financial and commercial world. Commanding vast resources of intellectual capital, top class infrastructure and 24 years legacy of management education, FORE has developed a unique brand and tradition. The students are provided with a student centred environment and a curriculum that stimulates thinking and action. To support and facilitate this experience, FORE has reputed faculty, educated and trained from renowned educational institutions with senior level work experience in industry.
The current global recession has alerted FORE management and faculty to the new challenges and responsibilities. Innovative changes in the syllabi of both FMG and IMG programs FORE aims at developing young leaders who will contribute to the dynamic needs of the industry and systematically face the challenges of changes. Today’s economic situation certainly needs professional inputs and our faculty is ready to help the students in acquiring the needed attitude, skills and strategy
- PGDM (26th Batch)
- PGDM-IB (11th Batch)
Duration: 02 Years
No of Seats:(PGDM-180)(PGDM-IB-60)
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
- Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2017 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Tuesday, October 3, 2017 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- A candidate must appear in CAT-2016, XAT-2017 or should have a valid GMAT score in a test taken between 1st January 2015 and 10th January 2017.
The Institute has a robust selection procedure for admission to the programme and it includes-
- Short-listing on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), General Awareness Quiz (GA-Q) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/GA-Q/PI, academic performance and work experience.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only at www.fsm.ac.in/signin.php
Candidates need to Rs.1650/- either through credit card/debit card, net banking or can send a Demand Draft made in favour of FORE School of Management payable at New Delhi along with the printout of the email confirmation of the application submission by post/courier
Last Date: 10.12.2016
click above to download