Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance
Last date: 30th November, 2017
The two-year full time Masters degree in Hospital & Healthcare Management with electives in Pharmaceutical management, Healthcare IT and Healthcare Insurance focuses on equipping students with the knowledge and skills required for the management of healthcare organizations. Be it Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Insurance, Clinical research, Equipment, Manufacturing, Public healthcare establishment, Consultancies, NGOs, Wellness industry and others as may evolve. The programme aims at adopting a synergistic blend of academic knowledge and practical intricacies of the field to create professionals adept at identifying practical problems and using time tested and emerging managerial techniques to arrive at the most appropriate solutions.
Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes. Note: Candidates appearing for Final year bachelor’s degree examinations may apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Salient Features Of The Admission Process:
- Single registration process for all MBA programs at all institutes of SIU
- Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT) process for all MBA programs at respective institutes.
- SNAP Test Score + Academic Profile Score will form the basis for short listing candidates for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (PI-WAT)
- Academic Profile Score will be computed on the basis of weights assigned to academic performance in 10th Std., 12th Std. and Graduation
- Selection process comprises of Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT)
Symbiosis International University has from this year brought the complete admission process under one umbrella. The process has been completely revamped. A simplified streamlined process which is candidate friendly, convenient, advantageous and economical to a candidate has been brought in for the Academic Year 2017-2019. Symbiosis International University will conduct the complete process centrally under its aegis.
Award Of Degree:
The SIU will award the Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Healthcare Management, MBA (HHM) at the end of the two year programme to all successful candidates. A detailed grade sheet and transcript will also be issued to each successful student.
click above to download