National Institute of Bank Management
Last date: 20th March, 2018
Established by the Reserve Bank of India, NIBM is the apex institution in Banking and Finance. It is renowned for quality training, education and industry interface. Our two-year residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Banking and Financial Services) offers the best in domain expertise and practical experience from the world of finance. Leveraging its core competencies in research, training and consulting to the banking and financial services sector, NIBM started the PGDM (B&FS) with the objective of developing young executives specialized in core business operations and functions in banking and financial services.
- NIBM will use scores of CAT 2017 / ATMA (February 2018) / CMAT (2018) for short-listing candidates for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview.
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirement and are awaiting results can also apply
Admission Procedure :
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B&FS) of NIBM should appear for CAT 2017/ ATMA (February 2018)/ CMAT (2018).
- Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT 2017/ ATMA (February 2018)/ CMAT (2018) scores will be called for Writing Ability Test and Interview during April 2018 in select centers. Short listed applicants may have to take additional written test if required at the later stage.
- IIMs or any other Institutions will have no role either in selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
PGDM (B&FS), held on residential basis, is providing to the financial system a pool of talented youngsters thoroughly trained and prepared with Analytical Skills & Perspectives in Banking and Finance for directly taking up managerial responsibilities
click above to download
the admission notification