Last Date: 30th November, 2017
Xavier School of Management
XAT 2018 will be conducted on Sunday, January 7, 2018. XLRI conducts XAT on behalf of the XAMI. For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission.
Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2018 and appearing for XAT 2018 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants to different institutes, besides XLRI have to apply separately to Institutes of their choice. Applicants for XAT 2018 can choose to pay online using credit card/ debit card/ online banking. Candidates can also make payment through a demand draft made from any bank (in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur). Third alternative for making payment can be “cash”. This can be done from any of the IDBI Bank branches located in India to make payment for XAT 2018.
- Basic Info : Once you complete filling the Basic Information, an email will be sent to your email id with a provisional XAT ID and password.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language & Logical Reasoning
- Decision Making
Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to email@example.com citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 419 2929 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays)
click above to download