Great Lakes Institute of Management
Last date: 25th February, 2018
Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), Chennai invites applications for admission to flagship one year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2018
Candidates can find all the information including admission process, eligibility criteria, fee details, etc for Great Lakes Institute of Management Admission 2018 in given below.
All applicants are required to appear for GMAT/CAT*/XAT + /CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2018, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept CAT scores of years 2016/ 2017 or XAT scores of years 2017/ 2018 or GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 or CMAT scores of the year 2017/ 2018.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Freshers and candidates with less than 24 months of work experience as on 30th June 2018 are ONLY eligible to apply. (Candidates with greater than 24 months of work- experience are requested to apply for the Great lakes PGPM program).
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods
- Make a payment of INR 2,000 at IMS centers and procure a coded number key for applying online.
- Purchase the application form from the Great Lakes Offices in Chennai.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
click above to download