Last Date: December, 2017
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi
An Act of Parliament in 1956 established the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) as an autonomous institution of national importance and defined its objectives and functions. By virtue of this Act, the Institute awards its own medical degrees and other academic distinctions. The degrees awarded by the Institute under the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act are recognized medical qualifications for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act and notwithstanding anything contained therein, are deemed to be included in the first schedule of that Act, entitling the holders to the same privileges as those attached to the equivalent awards from the recognized Universities of India.
In the field of postgraduate education, the most important function of the Institute is to provide opportunities for training teachers for medical colleges in the country in an atmosphere of research and enquiry. Postgraduate students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises. The other important objectives of the Institute are to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all the important branches of health activity and to attain self-sufficiency in postgraduate medical education. The educational principles and practices being adopted are those which are best suited to the needs of the nation.
Phase-I (New Scheme):
- Anatomy B) Physiology
- Nutrition B) Biochemistry
- Nursing Foundation
- (Practical) Nursing Foundation
Phase-II (New Scheme):
- Medical and Surgical Nursing-I (adult including geriatric)
Phase-III (New Scheme):
- Medical Surgical Nursing (Adult including geriatrics-II)
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Practical-I Medical Surgical Nursing (Adult including Geriatrics)-II
- Practical-II Child Health Nursing
- Practical-III Mental Health Nursing
Phase-IV (New Scheme):
- Midwifery and Obstetrics Nursing
- Community Health Nursing-II
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Management of Nursing services & Education IV
- (Practical) I- (Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing)
- (Practical) II- (Community Health Nursing) Vi
Dates for Practical examination will be communicated by College of Nursing, AIIMS, N.D.
All latest information will only available at Examination Section website i.e. (www.aiimsexams.org) in “Student Tab” please regularly visit the website.
click above to download